Default what a shame thought for real

not single one you caught nor notice the change i have been/went through . know this thing we know as an awakening! But you peoples don't understand that as i do! Going from the nwo. to being ruthless savage beat on to the day we are born we dumb ignorant animals. to we all have potential to have heart of tesla!! oo wait for get you poeples don't understand things like that..........

So tell us about the change Nate.......cause to be honest it all looks very similar.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So tell us about the change Nate.......cause to be honest it all looks very similar.
    It was his underwear !

He got some new Barnies!!!!! Yessss!!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

i should not have to explain the changes in my self!! For if you people that been following me since dawn of anonymous nate have not picked up realized that transformation . yal dont deserve any deeper detail, a though i did describe the change already in the first post! hmm that does not surprise me yal cant figure it out!!!! question you dam fools!! hellos first started about the new world order . then to we are ruthless beastly savage creatures. to day we are born heck ya we are emotional animals one with the wild. then from all that to hey hello once again for the record . We all have great potential to be a tesla! Wait never mind you fools never did catch any that in the first place!!