Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pms

Miley’s Famous racing name around Pittsburgh. They also own Motordrome speedway and they haven’t done anything with it. Great racing on the paved oval but now it sits idle.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Flat tire cautions are becoming just as much annoying as having to throw a caution for Billy Bob who's back in 20th a lap down who keeps spinning out.
    You have more patience than me. I been there for years.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Thanks for the correction guys. I thought during the broadcast they mentioned 2nd place paying 2k. Shame what PPMS has become, the track owners refuse to put any money in the place, it has been up for sale forever with a asking price that only a complete full would even consider. I feel that touring series need to start looking at facilities where races are being held at. That track last night was used up. I also believe they need to limit the ammount of classes to be run. That or have it in the contract you can run a heat race after time trails and heat races and any consolation race. It gives the fans that pd to come and see the touring guys a chance to get back on the road at a decent hour.
    There were 35 crate cars there. U make it sound like there was 100. The crate race was better then the Lucas race

The place has sucked for years. Miley's literally do not give a crap about the dump. Charge an arm and a leg to go watch a pathetic excuse of a race. Can't believe how many morons do it.
    2023 Races - 1(1 Track)
    2022 Races - 66(16 Tracks)
    2021 Races - 100(31 tracks)
    2020 Races - 56(15 tracks)
    2019 Races - 75(23 tracks)
    2018 Races - 66(26 tracks)
    2017 Races - 62(18 tracks)

Dlmfan 123, I don't see any reason to have rush at a track that is having a touring series come in. A support class should have a limited ammount of entries. Your not going to that gate to pay and watch them. Your going to watch the main event. I'm glad you enjoyed watching them, but if you think they didn't assist in using that track up then your so wrong.

Did you enjoy the last 30 laps of that lucas race ? Of course not, you thought it was a better race.

Has anybody figured out why they went single file restart with 18 to go?
    The last 2 restarts were horrible.
    I thought with Lucas it was Delaware double file restart until under 10 to go?

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Has anybody figured out why they went single file restart with 18 to go? The last 2 restarts were horrible.I thought with Lucas it was Delaware double file restart until under 10 to go?
    When the track is 1 lane they will go single file