Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Truth about White Supremacy

Defined as: White supremacy or white supremacism is the belief that white people are superior to those of other races and thus should dominate them. White supremacy has roots in the now-discredited doctrine of scientific racism and often relies on pseudoscientific arguments, and was a key justification for colonialism.......... "the Alt Right" is not a meaning nor a correct word. Now, "the Alt Reich", pronounced "the alt rite", comes from the German language, which means a different kingdom or country, which Hitler used. Since Europeans are a Red race in Religion standards, when you say White Supremacy, you are saying God! For that is his color, there are no white people on this earth. That saying must be a twist used to call all Europeans people racist, which fits the left's Marxist playbook. In history, different races and groups are seeking power for different agendas, and it is up to us to understand and attack when needed to defend our right to exist. God Speed...
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 10-06-2020 at 02:17 AM.

NorthAlabama -

I like your posting like this. They are very interesting and somewhat deep too. They make me think, and I have to vet what you are saying too. And it’s a family affair too. Let me explain.

I showed this on to my third year college daughter, majoring in criminal justice, that will go on to forensic science masters - that also has taken a few political science classes with much success - that really shows interest in other peoples observations like yours - just for her interest in what other people think about topics like this. She says thank you. Her k-12 schooling was private Christian, so her religious education is rather straight forward.

We read your posting as most is your opinion, correct?

Questions to you are; Where do you get your information regarding a posting like this? Background? How do your think your posting ties into today’s World of White Supremacy in regards to what is going on with all of this craziness, alt Right and alt Left? Anything furthering would be very interesting to her.(not a nice word)

Thanks in advance for your time,

Lurker
    Last edited by lurker; 10-04-2020 at 04:38 PM.

Others comments are welcome too, as she will follow this thread.

Its really pretty simple. The Bible says there are 2 masters in this world.....God and Satan!

"Chose you this day which one you will serve"!

One has to ask, where do you see white supremacy? Being from the South and enjoy that tradition, is it wrong to defend family, culture, faith, community, and it's freedom? It is under attack by the anti-white supremacy groups. We want to be left alone, don't force your anti-God ways on us. Don't tell my children that they can be homosexuals and it is ok! Don't tell me to mix race which destroys diversity! Don't tell me to change my life style to fit your Marxist lifestyle! Leave the family structure alone. The list of hate groups that the SPLC list are mostly all Christian groups! The Churches are now forced to take PC sides that is splitting them up, caused mostly by black face demons.
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 10-06-2020 at 02:58 AM.

NorthAlabama, I agree with some, but will add a note: Churches are not forced to take PC sides. They are given the option, and choose whether to follow suit or not. My church says not. Sometimes that costs us people in the pews, but so be it. Too many, however, do take the PC side in order to not upset anyone, and do indeed upset the church as a whole, making it weaker and weaker. The only good option is to preach the Bible, and the chips will fall where they may.

Viewing one race as superior to another or having the view that races shouldn't mix is repugnant. It's thankfully becoming a less common viewpoint.

That works both ways......many in other races and communities view themselves better than people that aren't like them.

But as a whole, I don't necessarily disagree with you.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Viewing one race as superior to another or having the view that races shouldn't mix is repugnant. It's thankfully becoming a less common viewpoint.
    I don’t necessarily disagree with you either, but. From what I’ve read in the past, I’m not so sure the last sentence is true.

Serious question -

Other than Caucasian (White people), aren’t there other races that view their race as superior, and steer their own not to mix with other races.

Example: I’ve always read that Middle Eastern (Muslims) ethnicity people are very anti-race mixing, and view their race as superior.

Or are we talking about Racial Purity or even possibly Supremacism.

Supremacism - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacism (look under Race)

Your thoughts or opinion?

It's called white supremacy when it's white people pushing it. It's called other things when it's from other groups. It's still wrong regardless of the race. My girlfriend is Mongolian and there is a stigma against Monglians dating and marrying non-Mongolians. That instance has more to do with nationalism than with eugenics. White supremacy is historically tied to eugenics.

Default NorthAlabama

I liked your first posting, #5. My daughter too.

It's called white supremacy when it's white people pushing it. It's called other things when it's from other groups. It's still wrong regardless of the race. My girlfriend is Mongolian and there is a stigma against Monglians dating and marrying non-Mongolians. That instance has more to do with nationalism than with eugenics. White supremacy is historically tied to eugenics.
    Asked and answered and we’d agree with your point. But as you’ve pointed out, the “It” still exists.

Lurker, if you agree with my points, then why do you like NorthAlabama's posts? Supporting white supremacy is the opposite of my points

White Supremesists is a made up far left wing fabrication to use against opposing parties.

There is a minute fringe though, not enough to make news about though....
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    White Supremesists is a made up far left wing fabrication to use against opposing parties.

There is a minute fringe though, not enough to make news about though....
    It's a minority, but not tiny. I have met people who don't think people should be in interracial relationships.

The point is that it is not the words "White Supremacy" is the problem, there is none in this case, it is a false decoy that the left uses. White Supremacy is God. The German Alt Reich groups may use what Hitler preached. He tried to make a superior race in his mind that is blonde and blue eyed, which has nothing to do with America nor Europeans in this country. White Supremacy is just a word for BLM and the left uses to get you to bow to their demands, to make you feel guilty and give in. It is an excuse for other reasons. Have you not read the Marxist playbook? Critical Race Theory is another tool for the left to make you feel guilty, for what cause? Black Power! Black Panthers! Black Supremacy! (Note: Black Supremacy is Satan or African Voodoo)...... I have many good friends of many races (they will tell you that I do not have a racist bone in my body) for I love them deeply and I can not see anyone claiming that they are superior over anyone else, that is stupid. Each persons DNA makeup and culture will determine who they are and how they will act which allows choice.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    The point is that it is not the words "White Supremacy" is the problem, there is none in this case, it is a false decoy that the left uses. White Supremacy is God. The German Alt Reich groups may use what Hitler preached. He tried to make a superior race in his mind that is blonde and blue eyed, which has nothing to do with America nor Europeans in this country. White Supremacy is just a word for BLM and the left uses to get you to bow to their demands, to make you feel guilty and give in. It is an excuse for other reasons. Have you not read the Marxist playbook? Critical Race Theory is another tool for the left to make you feel guilty, for what cause? Black Power! Black Panthers! Black Supremacy! (Note: Black Supremacy is Satan or African Voodoo)...... I have many good friends of many races (they will tell you that I do not have a racist bone in my body) for I love them deeply and I can not see anyone claiming that they are superior over anyone else, that is stupid. Each persons DNA makeup and culture will determine who they are and how they will act which allows choice.
    Do you support interracial marriages? Do you think races can coexist peacefully in a society?

"interracial relationships" mcarter, against, is a religious teaching which you know nothing of. Do not blame it on the followers of that religion, for that is a rule which you can not understand nor follow. Do you want to preserve all of the different races or do you want a one mixed Negroid race? For the African DNA will dominate.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    "interracial relationships" mcarter, against, is a religious teaching which you know nothing of. Do not blame it on the followers of that religion, for that is a rule which you can not understand nor follow. Do you want to preserve all of the different races or do you want a one mixed Negroid race? For the African DNA will dominate.
    Why would the "African DNA" dominate? Is it okay for an Anglo Saxon person to marry an Italian? What about an Anglo Saxon marrying an Asian?

Default White Supremacy is God?

Lurker, if you agree with my points, then why do you like NorthAlabama's posts? Supporting white supremacy is the opposite of my points
    I get that, yet I don’t take or read them the way you are. As noted in the title of this posting.

I and my daughter read NorthAlabama’s postings as he further described in post #16, as did he somewhat touch on in his first posting and I ask him to further --- and as he has talked about this in other postings multiple times in the past. Its not the first time he has brought this up. His original posting (before editing) in post #5 touched on this as well. I noted that in post #11.

Fair enough? If not, ask away!