Default More from the Larson education studio

Great PR work. Nothing more, nothing less. Lesson learned, time for everyone to move forward.

Only if the white guy he called the N word is cool with it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Only if the white guy he called the N word is cool with it.
    A bad word is a bad word... Isn’t it ?

Only if it's bad for everyone to say.....

I've never really understood how one person can say a word with impunity and another person who may be a different color can't even spell the word without it being improper.

Don't all words matter too?

Same as "all lives matter" Not to the left though. They prefer to live in a world where they continue to have plenty of people to hate. This is why free speech is at risk once the Harris Administration takes over. BTW Biden is nothing but a prop. People laugh at this first amendment issue and say Your crazy. I say to them, you are not paying attention.
    This doesn't happen over night, and it has been happening slow but sure. 25% of College students say what amounts a conservative voice comes on campus, you should shut them down, shout them down, and if that doesn't do it, violence is acceptable to get them to leave.

Only if it's bad for everyone to say.....
    You would think

This is why free speech is at risk once the Harris Administration takes over. BTW Biden is nothing but a prop.

Bingo. Mainstream media, social media controllers like Facebook and their merry band of moderators, the tech sector and their filters, oh yes indeed they will control "free speech".

Just remember, about 99% (and then some) have a favorable outcome from a mild case of Covid. I don't know of anyone who has had a favorable outcome from senility and dementia. A Harris admin is a real concern.

They spied on Trumps 2016 campaign and they authorized the Russian hoax

I really don't care what happens at this point, because clearly we are on our own....I hope everyone that can will vote....if trump wins I will continue to support him ( or at least the result) and if Biden wins I will do the same, it's pretty effen simple isn't it???

Everyone continue to be safe

Unfortunately, it would seem Trump is becoming more and more unhinged. Maybe it's the steroids I don't know but he's acting weird for some reason(more than usual). Read where Don Jr. was wanting an intervention for his erratic behavior but the other family members balked at the idea. Am really torn at this point whether to vote either candidate or vote Jorgensen or sit this one out. Ok, flame away.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    ...Am really torn at this point whether to vote either candidate or vote Jorgensen or sit this one out. Ok, flame away.
    your vote is important. never more so than in this election. whether you chose to vote for Trump or Biden.

some claim that voting for a 3rd party candidate influences the platform of the eventual winner. i do not believe that to be true and consider it a wasted vote.

anyone wanting the most influence on their own lives should actually be taking a larger role in their local elections.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Unfortunately, it would seem Trump is becoming more and more unhinged. Maybe it's the steroids I don't know but he's acting weird for some reason(more than usual). Read where Don Jr. was wanting an intervention for his erratic behavior but the other family members balked at the idea. Am really torn at this point whether to vote either candidate or vote Jorgensen or sit this one out. Ok, flame away.
    A no vote is a vote for the Communist party with the Joe Viden figure head. And really, after all that Trump has done, you seem to be just looking for a reason to not support him. In doing so though you help place the free world at peril.

Vote Trump, it is a great choice and the only choice to save America.

BTW what's a Jorgensen????? hahahhaaha
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    A no vote is a vote for the Communist party with the Joe Viden figure head. And really, after all that Trump has done, you seem to be just looking for a reason to not support him. In doing so though you help place the free world at peril.

Vote Trump, it is a great choice and the only choice to save America.

BTW what's a Jorgensen????? hahahhaaha

Spot on C-Dubya!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    A no vote is a vote for the Communist party with the Joe Viden figure head. And really, after all that Trump has done, you seem to be just looking for a reason to not support him. In doing so though you help place the free world at peril.Vote Trump, it is a great choice and the only choice to save America.BTW what's a Jorgensen????? hahahhaaha
    Isnt he the original flake that changed into a woman from being a man ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Isnt he the original flake that changed into a woman from being a man ?
    SS last name is Jorgensen ?

He wasn't unhinged. You try taking on a liar and name caller and a moderator that won't let you speak all night.... The president deserves an equal platform.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

SS last name is Jorgensen ?

First name .......Caitlyn?