FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 7, 2020

Drake Troutman Doubles Down at Roaring Knob
Modified and Late Model Action on Deck

HYNDMAN, Pa. (10/07/20) – Drake Troutman took home a pair of Modified victories Saturday night during the “Small Car Nationals” at Roaring Knob Motorsports Complex in Markleysburg, Pa.

Earning the pole position for the 602 Modified feature on Saturday evening via preliminary events, Troutman piloted the Kevin Vanhorn-owned No. 83 entry to his tenth win of the season.

Rolling off on the front row for the UMP Modified A-Main on Saturday, Drake drove his Smith Transport No. 7 RFI Resources/ MB Customs Modified to his second win of the night and 11th overall of 2020.

In the Limited Late Model ranks, Drake started on the pole of the main event and went on to place second behind Dan Zechman.

“It’s always great to get a win but two in the same night is even more special,” Troutman said. “Thanks to my buddy Kevin “Hillbilly” Vanhorn for the opportunity to wheel his ride.”

For complete results from these events, please visit www.RoaringKnob.com.

Drake Troutman recently clinched his first-career Ultimate Northeast Super Late Model Series title. In seven starts on the regional tour, Troutman notched a pair of Top-5 performances and five Top-10 outings. He finished just one-point ahead of Jared Miley in the final tour standings.

“In a championship battle, it’s not just about winning, consistency is key,” said Troutman. “I’m proud of what we’ve accomplished this season. We raced against some tough field at those events and in the end, the consistency paid off. Thanks to my family, crew, and all of our great sponsors for their support.”

To learn more about the Ultimate Northeast Super Late Model Series, please visit www.UltimateSupers.com.

This Friday, October 9, Drake is once again planning Modified double duty at Roaring Knob Motorsports Complex. On Saturday, October 10, he’ll return to the seat of his Smith Transport No. 7 Shaffer Construction/ Rocket Chassis Super Late Model for a United Late Model Series (ULMS) contest at the Greater Cumberland (Md.) Raceway.

To learn more about these events, please visit www.RoaringKnob.com and www.ULMSRacing.com.

Drake Troutman Racing would like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include Smith Transport, RFI Resources, Shaffer Construction, D&R Trucking, Stone Natural Resources, Thunderhill Trucking, Thomas Cumberland, MB Customs Modifieds, LaSalle Racing Engines, Shoe’s Diesel Performance, Glassmere Fuel Service, Rice Tire, Claar’s Notary, Merkel’s Wing and A Prayer, I-65 Transport LLC, R&N Tires, Rocket Chassis, Neuline, Legendary Continuation Cars, Slicker Graphics, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Drake Troutman Racing, please visit the team website at www.DrakeTroutmanRacing.com well as their social media channels at http://www.facebook.com/Drake-THE-KI...4626074232452/, www.twitter.com/RacingDrake and www.instagram.com/troutmandrake/ .