Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    It's interesting that nobody here wants to step up and say what these militia members were planning to do was bad.
    Can you please post the link or links where you denounced, The Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ), also known as Free Capitol Hill, the Capitol Hill Occupied Protest, or the Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP).

I’ll wait!

I don't denounce CHAZ and they aren't comparable.

Exactly as I thought.

So you support a plot to kidnap the Michigan governor?

I’ll use one of your past comments to me.

---- or if I reject the premise of the question.

On what grounds? Why can you not denounce a plot to kidnap a governor?

I sure hope that in all these meetings they speak of, that Roberts Rules of Order were employed. Meetings must proceed in an orderly fashion.

On what grounds?
    Because, I reject the premise of the question. That’s the way it works.

Like I said, your comparatives on matters like this are fu@ked-up warped, like lost in space.

I'm sure you would be more outspoken if it weren't a group on your side.
    You're not even sure what you said in the last thread.......so no, you're not sure of anything.

Except it's all trumps fault.....everything.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You're not even sure what you said in the last thread.......so no, you're not sure of anything.

Except it's all trumps fault.....everything.
    Heck, he can’t even see comparative anarchy, violence, chaos, and foremost, anti-government disorder.

I might regret posting the below.

I said:

Can you please post the link or links where you denounced, The Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ), also known as Free Capitol Hill, the Capitol Hill Occupied Protest, or the Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP).(not a nice word)
    You mentioned only CHAZ, not the others. So the way I read that is if you don’t denounce one you don’t denounces the others. Correct?

First off. Your lack of equivalent fairness on matters like this stinks to high heavens, and are baselessly absurd in my opinion. You choose to see it your way, and your way only. Selfishly and obstinate, and that is worse than sad, especially in today’s climate of Politics. Where your side, the Left, tells everyone they are the ones that are more tolerant. I call BS and I call it loudly. You, for one, are not tolerant at all when it comes to equivalent fairness in forum discussions. If you want everyone to get along and be tolerant, it starts with one’s self.

I never said or implied that. No one else here has either. Please do not put insinuations in my mouth.

As you replied to BBQboy;

I'm sure you would be more outspoken if it weren't a group on your side.
    This is nothing new and sides don’t matter to them: Knowing anti government militia groups that are straight-up direct, anti government militia groups, not fringe small groups like the one exposed on Thursday --- have been around, and very-very popular in certain parts of the country --- and I have followed (subjected to) their craziness since about age 12 making that the mid 70’s --- I certainly know what anti government militia groups are all about. Read the books, watched the VHS tapes, then later on watched the videos online. Been there and done that. None of it I agree with, but I was exposed to it at a young age.

I have found out factually and firsthand over the years that anti Government militia groups are neither Republican nor Democrat, just simply anti Government, and the popularity of said groups has not wavered under ANY administration or Presidency since I‘ve followed since the mid 70’s. Be it, Carter, Regan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, or Obama --- anti Government militia groups have been around and being a Republican or Democrat is not a precursor or condition for being involved. Some don’t identify with any Political party at all.

Now then -

As for the rejection of the premise of your question; super far-far-far-far Rightwing militia groups anti-government activisms groups and the denouncement of it, should go without being said and should be obvious or self evident to you with my (and others) lack of saying anything at all --- as I do not support “them”. Past postings from me and others postings on matters exactly like this support that statement. Right or wrong, accept that or not, it is what it is. Not sure why I needed to spell it out, but there you go nonetheless. Seriously, I don’t see your “want to” debate in this matter, nor do a prefer to debate this with you. You appear on the other hand “want to” debate this and support the likes of Antifa as you have proven, written, and described in your posting #22. That’s all that is needed to know.

So the FBI arrested six members of a right wing militia who were plotting to kidnap the Michigan governor. That sounds more violent than anything any antifa group has done so far.
    No No No!!!! Those are not right wingers. You are telling a total lie with that statement. They are far leftists that are agaisnt ALL in government!

And they have not actually done any violence silly. A plot for violence is not literal violence. Your assault against Conservatism, freedom and the pursuit of happiness rages on!!!

As you try to slander the right wing with lies once again.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 10-09-2020 at 08:53 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

You don't denounce CHAZ?????? So you approve of anarhists and violet protests.... Okay, I see...

No, but a recall should be taken up to remove this power hungry knit wit --mer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You don't denounce CHAZ?????? So you approve of anarchists and violet protests.... Okay, I see...
    Buford -

That’s the way it reads to me also.

IMHO, the upheaval we are seeing from the Left, is just the tip of the iceberg ---- come after Tuesday November 3rd 2020. It’s a no win lose-lose either way. If Trump wins, it will be more of the same ol’ same ol’ from the Left. Just more of the $hitstorm we’ve seen for three plus years. The Left will cry foul, more Antifa, more domestic terrorism, then more riots, looting, anarchy and violence. Now then if the Harris Administration wins, the $hitstorm will be bigger for a myriad of reasons --- and then when they try to take away (confiscate) legal guns from legal gun owners --- its all on. Buckle up baby because everything you’ve seen up till now will be Childs play thereafter. Take that one to the bank.

Buford -

Buyback (confiscate) of legal guns from legal gun owners --- is Hitlerism at its core.

Colion Noir - Proof Joe Biden & Kamala Harris back Gun Confiscations - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmiuD3mafeA

From CNN -

New details emerge about plot to kidnap Michigan governor - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXvH0leEaEs

“he was in a militia and got kicked out.”
    “Trump is not your friend’
    “Keep up the good work chief”

Like I said, it was a fringe anti Government group.

From Channel 4 Detroit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFqHSNZO-V8

“He doesn’t belong in one party or the other” - attorney speaking about Daniel Harris.

The Face of American Insurgency

The Michigan plot wasn’t about Donald Trump. It goes deeper than that.

Some of these groups—including this one, which, had it succeeded, would have been the season’s most brazenly violent—seem to be inspired not by white supremacist ideology or left/right partisanship, but rather by an off-the-cliff radical variant of a feeling deeply rooted in American culture: fear and hatred of government.
    Trump’s rhetorical assault on lockdowns and mask-wearing may have inflamed many radicals—the storming of the state Capitol came soon after Trump’s tweet, calling on his followers to “LIBERATE MICHIGAN!”—but there is no indication that the Wolverine Watchmen are pro-Trump. One of them tweeted a video some time ago (the date isn’t clear) in which he says, “Trump is not your friend, dude. … He’s a tyrant. Every single person that works for government is your enemy, dude.”

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...n-whitmer.html

All of these people are wrong lurker......it's all trumps fault.

Every single bit of it,Mcnugget says so.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????