Thread: So long Joe

Default So long Joe

Poor Joe Biden aka Mr potato head. He thinks he is the head of Dem party. In case anyone missed it, the Howdy doody like puppet Nasty Nancy just brought a bill to the floor to remove an unfit President.
    You can't fix stupid and this move just shows how stupid the Dems are.

This is about being able to remove Biden quickly after their prop wins the election. Thereby inserting the complete fraud from California who is clueless about running anything. What is hilarious is the Dem party cannot help themselves. Apparently the election is all but decided and they throw out bill to remove Biden. BTW, I am not saying I believe the election is a done deal, but the Left does.

I don't care what side of the aisle you fall on, Harris is a dud. She could not even win her state in the primary. She is snarly and completely unlikable and should have been hidden at all costs

So now the losers on the Left are going to have to deal with an in your face, I vote for Joe and am getting Harris. The left has never done anything to help create jobs except for gov jobs, and now they want to advertise Hateful Harris for President. Heaven help this country

I guess the dems have never heard of......dont count your chickens!

Did you see that idiots speech tonight. He has a mask on but it wasn't covering his nose!!! It was totally absurd!!!

Boy does that guy tell lies!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I have seen 100's of people wearing a mask not covering the nose, and I am not a Doctor, but I believe the mask would do just as much good strapped across their as$ instead of their nose !

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    I have seen 100's of people wearing a mask not covering the nose, and I am not a Doctor, but I believe the mask would do just as much good strapped across their as$ instead of their nose !
    ......or the ones that wear one while driving their car! Gotta be the Democrats! lol

If you wear a mask while driving a car all alone, then you are an idiot!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Especially since the modern cars all have cabin filters in them that screens the incoming air !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Especially since the modern cars all have cabin filters in them that screens the incoming air !
    Made mandatory from the same folks who are wearing their masks in their cars......go figure!