Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: floracing

awesome thank you!!!! Like I said, for some reason it keeps redirecting me to DOD, probably DOD email is no longer used.

Flo is top notch. I love all dirt so the coverage of all kinds of racing is great for me. Also they have the big ten plus as per of their streaming. For example Illinois has a few basketball games that aren’t on the main big ten channel but on a separate pay per month deal. Your flo subscription includes access to that pay content. Kind of an added bonus.

chathamracefan, I doubt you'll be seeing to much Illinois BB on Flo because practically every game is televised now through ESPN, FoxMW, or one of the big 3. Maybe a few preseason games will be available but that would probably be about it.
    Thanks for the info. I'll be keeping a eye on that for sure. Had no idea that content was available.
    8/13/16

Well,I got a refund back from FLo,but when I log in there it tells me I have to subscribe again despite customer service telling me I should be good to go. My guess is that they will have to refund my DOD subscription,and have me start over again at Flo. I had to step up the "Karen" just a little in the last email.
    Formerly 66#1

Quote Originally Posted by AllenK View Post
    Well,I got a refund back from FLo,but when I log in there it tells me I have to subscribe again despite customer service telling me I should be good to go. My guess is that they will have to refund my DOD subscription,and have me start over again at Flo. I had to step up the "Karen" just a little in the last email.
    A DoD subscription gets you access to Flo. Your DoD login credentials should work at Floracing.com. If it doesn't, then you need to send an email to support and they will be able to fix it. If you're a Floracing subscriber, it currently doesn't give you access to DoD. They have stated they will address this at some point in the future.

TDRacin®
    TDRacin® is offline Senior Member

A DoD subscription gets you access to Flo. Your DoD login credentials should work at Floracing.com. If it doesn't, then you need to send an email to support and they will be able to fix it. If you're a Floracing subscriber, it currently doesn't give you access to DoD. They have stated they will address this at some point in the future.

I noticed today that when I click the Live Schedule tab at DoD it sends me straight to Flo's Events at the Flo site.

I noticed that as well for the first time today also. It says Watch Live at Floracing now.

I am finally good to go on my FLoSports subscription now. I rechecked my card statement,and I realized I had indeed been paying with PayPal.
    Formerly 66#1

Quote Originally Posted by AllenK View Post
    I noticed that as well for the first time today also. It says Watch Live at Floracing now.

I am finally good to go on my FLoSports subscription now. I rechecked my card statement,and I realized I had indeed been paying with PayPal.
    Great news, Allen. The transition has been rough for a lot of posters and I'm sure it is really frustrating. Glad to see it's resolved for you.

Again, props to TDracing. He/she has been really helpful to people in these threads that have been having trouble, on the technical side too.

One other thing I noticed. When you get directed to Flo for the Live Racing Events if you click on say the Keystone Race this Friday-Saturday that page also has the 2019 race available to watch. That's really really nice. Same thing with the Kokomo Clash. Clicked on this Saturday's race and the 2019 Kokomo race was available to watch.......... Me and the fellas gamble on these races and I have a kinda step up on them as I have a feel for the track and local/regional racers on that particular track.

Nice job, Flo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    I'm grandfathered into being allowed to pay 15 bucks a month for Flo/DoD. I am purely a LM guy, do not watch any other kind of racing so I was upset when DoD was bought by Flo and they jacked my price up 50 bucks a yr. Even emailed them to cancel and they responded I could go monthly.Just recently I read Flo will be streaming ECHL (pro) hockey games and as I understand it for no extra charge. I also looked around and there are a lot of sports that come with your subscription. For me personally if I get the ECHL hockey at no added fee I won't be able to switch from monthly to a yearly subscription fast enough.The extra 50 I'm being charged is more than made up from getting the hockey added. ............ Point is, look around there are a lot of sports besides racing that you may appreciate and watch other than racing giving the 150 price more value to you personally.
    i was paying month to month but when my card expired they required me to pay the $150 no more month to month=no more dirt on dirt for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    Great news, Allen. The transition has been rough for a lot of posters and I'm sure it is really frustrating. Glad to see it's resolved for you.

Again, props to TDracing. He/she has been really helpful to people in these threads that have been having trouble, on the technical side too.

One other thing I noticed. When you get directed to Flo for the Live Racing Events if you click on say the Keystone Race this Friday-Saturday that page also has the 2019 race available to watch. That's really really nice. Same thing with the Kokomo Clash. Clicked on this Saturday's race and the 2019 Kokomo race was available to watch.......... Me and the fellas gamble on these races and I have a kinda step up on them as I have a feel for the track and local/regional racers on that particular track.

Nice job, Flo.
    That one was on me. I just wasn't being observant enough. The transition isn't that rough if you're not an idiot.

Thanks to TDracing and everyone else.
    Formerly 66#1