Thread: DTWC Streaming

Default DTWC Streaming

I am assuming Lucas Oil Racing TV has the exclusive rights for broadcasting the DTWC, is that correct? I was selfishly hoping it would be on Dirt on Dirt or Flo.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    I am assuming Lucas Oil Racing TV has the exclusive rights for broadcasting the DTWC, is that correct? I was selfishly hoping it would be on Dirt on Dirt or Flo.
    Just on Lucas. But a Lucas subscription is only 99 a yr. Get it now and you'll see the 2 days of the DTWC and all the races next season up to next October.......... Understand, even though you buy the subscription not every Lucas race is streamed. Didn't count all of them but guess you'll get 90% of them.

The ones they don't stream thru the subscription are on MAV TV and CBS IIRC.

What Mister says is correct, but I don't think non-LORTV races are shown on Mav/CBS, only the races that are shown live on LORTV. Until this year, they only showed a limited amount of LOLMD races, but this season they seemed to add many more. My guess is they will show them all starting next season in order to keep up with the other streamers out there.

For me, the Chili Bowl alone (even just the C. B and A main on Saturday) is worth the price alone! The rest is just a bonus.

This Friday and Saturday will be the 41st and 42nd races of the season streamed live on LORTV for the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series.

"The news all race fans have been waiting for, all 62 events will be live streamed in conjunction with four live on the MAVTV Motorsports Network."

Curious if anyone will have coverage of the modified racing tonight?
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)