FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 13, 2020

Joe Godsey Lands Podium Finish at Brownstown
Blue Moon Madness at Legit Speedway Park Next

BENTONVILLE, Ark. (10/13/20) – Joe Godsey led the first 19 circuits of the 25th Annual “Fun Fest” on Saturday at Brownstown (Ind.) Speedway before crossing the finish line in the third position in his Home by Roth No. 14G Waco Title/ Ridout Lumber Company/ Roth Family Farm/ Team Zero Race Cars Super Late Model.

“Fun Fest never disappoints, I love coming home to see my people,” said Godsey. “I’d like to thank everyone for making the Roth team feel at home. My crew busted their butts all weekend and I can’t thank them enough. I also have a few guys on speed dial that help more than they realize. Special thanks to the Brownstown Speedway staff for putting on a great show all weekend, we will be back next year.”

On Saturday both Jeff Roth and Joe Godsey visited Brownstown (Ind.) Speedway for the 25th Annual Fun Fest. In a field of 30 Super Late Models, Godsey finished third in his heat while Roth came in ninth in his heat before scratching from his B-Main.

With $3,500 on the line in the feature, Joe took the lead at the initial green flag and paced the first 19 circuits. While navigating lapped traffic, Godsey made contact with a slower car and folded the nose under. He held on for a third-place finish behind Devin Gilpin and Dustin Linville, with Shelby Miles and Chad Stapleton rounding out the Top-5.

For full results from this event, please visit www.BrownstownSpeedway.com.

This Saturday, October 17, Roth Motorsports has their sights set on Legit Speedway Park in West Plains, Mo. The “Blue Moon Madness” boasts a $2,000 top prize for Super Late Models.

Visit www.LegitSpeedway.com for more information on this event.

Roth Motorsports would like to thank their principal and associate sponsors including Homes by Roth, Carbusters, Ridout Lumber Company, Waco Title, Ross Construction, Coldwell Banker Harris McHaney & Faucette, Kimbel Mechanical, Emser Tile, Roth Family Farm, Hot Water Heroes, Brucebilt Performance, Shock Squad, Golden Boys Concrete, Budda Bert Transmission, Speedy Lube, G&S Insulating, S&M Exteriors Inc, Surfaces Quality Stone, Tune Concrete, West Pest Control, Joseph Hayes & Associates, C&C Construction, Penske Racing Shocks, FK Rod Ends, Maxima Racing Oils, Earnhardt Technologies Group, Cornett Racing Engines, Winning Edge Carburetion, Eibach, Hoosier Tire, RE Suspensions, Inc., and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest team news and updates on Roth Motorsports, please visit www.TeamRothMotorsports.com.