Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Very happy the series will be back at Talladega.

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    If the lucas streaming service stays at 100.00 bucks for the year, it might be the last year that I am a DOD/FLO subscriber.
    For those of us that got in on it from the start, it costs us $59 a year. They have TONS of other stuff that you can watch as well.

WoO has a fantastic YouTube channel that I’m subscribed to. They usually post feature highlights just a few hours afterwards on there. You may not see every lap or heat races but you do usually see all the main points of the feature in a condensed 4-5min highlight package. Can watch every event of the entire season for both LM and sprints for free. They can get way more exposure here then on DoD.

Really wish they would go back to Lawrenceburg and Kokomo

Noticed Lucas scheduled on top of the Firecracker at Lernerville

I guess with the schedules so jam packed with races its was bound to happen

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Noticed Lucas scheduled on top of the Firecracker at Lernerville
    WoO scheduled on to of The big Lucas weekend at Port Royal.

They’re not playing nice anymore.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Shuman is lost as far as scheduling IMO.

That's how it should be at times. I don't think it's much of an issue. Where they are scheduled against each other there is enough cars for both events.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by TowerView View Post
    ALL 2021 Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series events will be streamed live.
    Beauuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful!! I expect they will raise their subscription up from 99 a yr and IMO they have every right to do so. I'll pay extra. Lotta value for a LATE MODEL fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    im done with them since they did away with the month 2 month payment. my job is in the food/bar industry and living in illinois with the state in lockdown it was hard for me to justify the $150. i dont have a problem with the value. its how they choose to collect their money.
    Kid, when DoD raised it to 150 for the yr and said no more monthly payments I was paying monthly for DoD. I emailed them and told them I'm out, cancel my subscription after that month since I'm a pure LM guy and Flo has a whole menu of racing classes I don't need.

They emailed me back saying I could continue paying monthly but it'll be 2 bucks more. So I took it and still have them and am paying monthly. ........... Check with Flo/DoD, they may allow you to pay monthly.

And I hope things get better for you. I live in IL too, grew up just outside Chicago but in Cook County, and know it's brutal right now for you folks in the food/bar/restaurant industry.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    For those of us that got in on it from the start, it costs us $59 a year. They have TONS of other stuff that you can watch as well.
    Go ahead and rub it in, Frye!! Yea man, even at the 100 bucks I pay it's a steal.

Exactly. Davenport and Port Royal will have excellent field of cars. I'm still disappointed they scheduled on top of WWSO out here in Arizona. Maybe some different travelers will be here, especially with the new tire rules that the drivers were wanting.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    If the lucas streaming service stays at 100.00 bucks for the year, it might be the last year that I am a DOD/FLO subscriber.
    same here, they just got me for 150.00 renewal charger, wasn't to thrilled about it. I really dont care for the flo layout. dam4n DOD was too good to be true!!!!!! miss it dearly, all the heat races ans features of late model racing.

one glaring thing is Illinois ( the heart of late model racing) and no races at Farmer City, KK3, Fairbury, Lasalle, Thats a da3m shame if you ask me, just aint between the promoters and Lucas

Aren't they UMP tracks?
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

With 13 Lucas races and 7 Woo races, speedweeks is gonna lighten my wallet a little!

Quote Originally Posted by obamaracing#1 View Post
    one glaring thing is Illinois ( the heart of late model racing) and no races at Farmer City, KK3, Fairbury, Lasalle, Thats a da3m shame if you ask me, just aint between the promoters and Lucas
    I think FALS tried and WRG threatened to pull their UMP sanction. I wonder if other tracks tried and were threatened with the same penalty? I'd love to see a Lucas swing through central Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by 427c.i. View Post
    I think FALS tried and WRG threatened to pull their UMP sanction. I wonder if other tracks tried and were threatened with the same penalty? I'd love to see a Lucas swing through central Illinois
    Didn't someone supposedly tell ump to go f'ck themselves also?
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by 427c.i. View Post

Fayette County Speedway briefly lost their DIRTcar sanction a few years ago for taking to Lucas Oil. They patched things up a short time later, and were awarded a WoO race instead.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18