Default Kyle Larson To Race Silver Crown Car At Springfield, Illinois

Go get 'em Yung Money!! We'll see if Larson can notch another Silver Crown win on a mile dirt track Sunday October 18th at the World Famous Springfield Mile.

Looking forward to seen the "big cars" on The Mile with Larson being there adding some anticipation.

Over 35 cars are already entered with more to show up on race day.

This race has been great the full 100 miles the past 4 years and there is no reason to believe this year will be any different.

Can't wait!!

Hopefully someone kicks his behind 😜👍. And yes I did wear his late model shirt yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Hopefully someone kicks his behind . And yes I did wear his late model shirt yesterday.
    It's not good for you to hate! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    It's not good for you to hate! LOL!
    I normally like the Underdogs ... well except that Black Sunshine driver 😜😜😜

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    I normally like the Underdogs ... well except that Black Sunshine driver 
    If you love underdogs you musta' loved watching Larson kick some late model ass at Port!! The late model boys were supposed to make him look like a mere mortal but instead he showed the best in the DLM business why he's the best dirt track driver on the planet Earth. Larson had a lotta' late model hacks eating copious amounts of crow! LOL!

1 race ain’t much. Come and win on a regular basis then maybe I’d get excited. 😜😜😜😁

I find it interesting that you can't allow yourself to admit the kid is a badass in anything he drives.

Do you hate the kid so much that you are willing to disregard and discount the fact that he beat Sheppard like a rented mule in just his 2nd A-main piloting a late model? I'm thinkin' that Larson could win the Dream, the World, the North-South and the DTWC all in the same season and you'd still say he got lucky and he's not that good. Larson has participated in just one Rolex 24 driving a Daytona Prototype and he WON that, too. It that world class enough for you?

It was nothing more than dumb luck that Larson beat the best late model teams and drivers in the country? Really? He proved that a great driver can beat all the highest regarded DLM teams with a minimum of experience. Keep hatin', but hate at your own risk of looking like a bit of a fool.

By the way, how'd your heepin' helpin' of crow taste following Yung Moneys' win at Port? LOL!
    Last edited by CIRF; 10-17-2020 at 09:14 PM.