Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tiregate?

Default Tiregate?

According to this dod article, Eckert aint letting it go!

Hoosier has some shady answers, when 2 different drivers bought tires from different distributors with the same date codes, and testing shows illegal added chemicals! Somethings not right here!

https://www.dirtondirt.com/story_11342.html
    Last edited by ZERO25; 10-18-2020 at 04:48 PM.

A third tire with the date code tested fine.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Is a tiregate a gate made out of tires?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    A third tire with the date code tested fine.
    A used tire bought from another racer!

Thats shady right off the bat!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    A used tire bought from another racer!

Thats shady right off the bat!
    The fact a used tire met the benchmark is proof the process works. It's far more likely a couple guys who know each other used the same sauce. However, we don't know if both failed tires had the same extra substances. They don't tell us that. All we have are the published facts. Folks will fill in the details as their biases lead them.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

The fact a used tire met the benchmark is proof the process works.

And when Eckert inquired about purchasing such used tire for his own testing, suddenly the tire had been misplaced!

Thats the problem.....Hoosier supplies such benchmark! Thats the elephant in the room!

Good luck with that fight Rick. Not many win that battle. That said, I have a hard time believing Rick is juicing tires for a $3000 race that close to home.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    The fact a used tire met the benchmark is proof the process works.

And when Eckert inquired about purchasing such used tire for his own testing, suddenly the tire had been misplaced!

Thats the problem.....Hoosier supplies such benchmark! Thats the elephant in the room!
    What does hoosier have against Rick Eckert? I mean you are a guy with knowledge of doping...

If they give rick special tires, they just supply the special benchmark.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

What does hoosier have against Rick Eckert? I mean you are a guy with knowledge of doping...

If they give rick special tires, they just supply the special benchmark.

I think thats the question Eckert is asking!

Having chosen thousands of samples for testing and examing the results, it would be very easy to construe the results. There has been no mention of tolerances when we're dealing with parts per million. Plus, the article states the benchmarks are proprietary and cannot be released. That could be a real problem in a lawsuit!

They should just agree to let them all use Elmers glue (and get a series sponsorship from Elmers)👍

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Good luck with that fight Rick. Not many win that battle. That said, I have a hard time believing Rick is juicing tires for a $3000 race that close to home.
    He isn't.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    He isn't.....
    Blue ridge labs is a joke.

Guys, I can't express to you how important it is to understand that there are so many factors at work when it comes to tire tests regarding Hoosier Tires. I was front and center during the Eldora situation with the 5 guys. I saw the test results from the Lab. I saw the test results from a secondary tester that one of the drivers paid to have done with a sample from the same tire. I can tell you with absolute certainty that none of those 5 guys were doing anything to their tires. If you all knew how the settlement all played out with Scott's lawsuit, and those other 4 drivers it would make your mind explode. It would have really been the end of WRG, and would have cast a huge problem with Eldora and their big events moving forward. As far as these tire tests go, it does not take a scientist to figure out most of these results. When guys get caught "juicing" tires as some say, the results show another substance being present and therefore the benchmark for all of the original ingredients start to show a reduction which should never happen. The problem with these certain results (like Chris Madden's) last year, some ingredients that have minimum benchmarks, were not showing up at all. That means that somehow, an ingredient was completely removed from the tire. I'm sorry but that is 100% impossible. It would jeopardize the integrity of the tire and would be unsafe for use if it was even possible for that to occur. But it is not possible. I have had this conversation with hoosier. Hoosier maintains that they have never faced any scrutiny from the governing bodies or the Series themselves. So that means that no matter what nobody wants to point the finger at hoosier because they put too much money into sponsoring DLM events and they know that they could impact that so it just doesn't happen. The ONLY 2 explanations for these failed tests are: 1) The lab is a complete and utter failure, and or 2) Hoosier has some bad batches of tires. So before anyone on here continues to call any of these guys cheaters, just know that they are not. The only real valid tire failures are those that show 1 or 2 contaminants and a slight reduction in the benchmarks for natural ingredients. That has not been the case for almost all these situations. I took a lot of slack from A-holes like Rigsby for my role in all of this, but he didnt want to report the truth, he wanted to kiss everyones ass, and not be a real journalist. So he literally told his whole team to just report the suspensions info coming directly from WRG. I risked being outlawed by a large group but fortunately for me, I was politely asked to abide by the agreement made with everyone, and things would be fine. I was told the agreement from top to bottom. If I said nothing, there would be no repercussions. I left it at that. So I cannot really explain any further except to make it quite clear that something needs to change because these drivers are taking a hit for doing absolutely nothing wrong. Can't wait to hear the responses to this post. LOL
    Last edited by GottaGoFast; 10-19-2020 at 09:03 AM.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    Guys, I can't express to you how important it is to understand that there are so many factors at work when it comes to tire tests regarding Hoosier Tires. I was front and center during the Eldora situation with the 5 guys. I saw the test results from the Lab. I saw the test results from a secondary tester that one of the drivers paid to have done with a sample from the same tire. I can tell you with absolute certainty that none of those 5 guys were doing anything to their tires. If you all knew how the settlement all played out with Scott's lawsuit, and those other 4 drivers it would make your mind explode. It would have really been the end of WRG, and would have cast a huge problem with Eldora and their big events moving forward. As far as these tire tests go, it does not take a scientist to figure out most of these results. When guys get caught "juicing" tires as some say, the results show another substance being present and therefore the benchmark for all of the original ingredients start to show a reduction which should never happen. The problem with these certain results (like Chris Madden's) last year, some ingredients that have minimum benchmarks, were not showing up at all. That means that somehow, an ingredient was completely removed from the tire. I'm sorry but that is 100% impossible. It would jeopardize the integrity of the tire and would be unsafe for use if it was even possible for that to occur. But it is not possible. I have had this conversation with hoosier. Hoosier maintains that they have never faced any scrutiny from the governing bodies or the Series themselves. So that means that no matter what nobody wants to point the finger at hoosier because they put too much money into sponsoring DLM events and they know that they could impact that so it just doesn't happen. The ONLY 2 explanations for these failed tests are: 1) The lab is a complete and utter failure, and or 2) Hoosier has some bad batches of tires. So before anyone on here continues to call any of these guys cheaters, just know that they are not. The only real valid tire failures are those that show 1 or 2 contaminants and a slight reduction in the benchmarks for natural ingredients. That has not been the case for almost all these situations. I took a lot of slack from A-holes like Rigsby for my role in all of this, but he didnt want to report the truth, he wanted to kiss everyones ass, and not be a real journalist. So he literally told his whole team to just report the suspensions info coming directly from WRG. I risked being outlawed by a large group but fortunately for me, I was politely asked to abide by the agreement made with everyone, and things would be fine. I was told the agreement from top to bottom. If I said nothing, there would be no repercussions. I left it at that. So I cannot really explain any further except to make it quite clear that something needs to change because these drivers are taking a hit for doing absolutely nothing wrong. Can't wait to hear the responses to this post. LOL
    1) The sanction in question is saying ricks tire had extra chemicals in it.

2) Are you saying chemicals cannot be "baked out"? Like when they force you to run a too soft tire so you heat cycle it in an oven to toughen it? But oops, you go a little too hot?
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 10-19-2020 at 09:32 AM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

1) The sanction in question is saying ricks tire had extra chemicals in it.2) Are you saying chemicals cannot be "baked out"?
    I am 100% saying that chemicals cannot be completely baked out. I have had this conversation with Hoosier, and they made it clear that if any the original ingredients used to make the tire were completely baked out, the tire would now be completely unsafe for use. They also made it clear that if a driver were to use a tire that was so tampered with, and then get injured or injure someone else because of it, there would be a massive insurance problem if that driver got caught doing so. It would be very ugly. So let me be very clear. It is not worth it for drivers to even try and do this anymore. They could be throwing their careers away by doing so. It did happen a lot back in the day, but not anymore. Some still decide to dope their tires but it is pretty obvious who are actually doing it. There should be 99% certainly the tire has been tainted. The tests from this specific lab are never more then 60% correct. 40% doubt that there is actually no problem is just too high.

Ok. But by your own testimony here, ricks tire was juiced. The Eldora deal, I think they were baked.

Mass spectrometry isn't a difficult test.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Ok. But by your own testimony here, ricks tire was juiced. The Eldora deal, I think they were baked.Mass spectrometry isn't a difficult test.
    Actually, I have been so busy since the announcement of his tire sample test results. I have an email outlining it but I have not really spent any time going over it. Judging by the reaction of Rick, i'd say he is more then adamant that he didnt do anything to that tire. If it was indeed a used tire he purchased off of someone else, this is going to be a problem from whomever he got it from. When I see the test results and can compare benchmarks myself, I will know right away if this was one of those weird tests where ingredients just miraculously disappeared or if there is zero arguments because the benchmarks are perfectly in range with added materials.

That third tire that supposedly tested good? Anybody ever find it , take the time to look for it?

Or like everything else, is Hoosier just hoping if it isn't discussed it will just go away?

Quote Originally Posted by 03fan View Post
    Blue ridge labs is a joke.
    I've heard from some really smart people that they aren't.......not real sure what to believe anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    That third tire that supposedly tested good? Anybody ever find it , take the time to look for it?Or like everything else, is Hoosier just hoping if it isn't discussed it will just go away?
    Your last statement/question is bang on. Nobody will call out Hoosier. Too much fear of losing those big $$$.