Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Not to mention the loss of privately owned transportation and property...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I suppose they will gladly hand over their guns ----
    I know that is sarcasm, but I seriously doubt that. Especially after all of the looting and riots this year, and the COVID scam. Of the record gun sales in 2020, its been reported that a record number are Democrats that have never even considered buying a gun in the past. Per the FBI regarding firearms background checks, March-May, 2020, 3.9 million were background checked. Gun shelves are empty at the gun stores I visit, as are the ammo selections. If ammo is available, its limited to one or two boxes. My two on-line ammo suppliers have been “out” or limited for months now.

Pick your article, its all the same - https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...SqtBmUQ4dUDCA0

Angry

I've been to 5gun shops in the area and only 1 had a few boxes of .223 left and it was some old stock FMJ. Many of the stores are even sold out of AR type rifles {except for the really expensive models}. 2 of the shops had several phone calls while I was there and the guy at the one store kept saying " no we don't have any and we don't know when we ever going to get any new ammo of ANY caliber in. It's like everyone is worried that CREEPY JOE AND THE 2 BIT HO are going to get elected so they are in a panic to buy what they can while they still can. Gotta admit that I did the very same thing when Obummer was elected. I bought 2 handguns right away that I wanted but didn't need. And today when I was in a shop, it was a long wait on the background checks to be be approved because of the sheer volume of people buying all kinds of firearms right now. There is word also of a possible revolution !
    Last edited by Raceready; 10-23-2020 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raceready View Post
    i've been to 5gun shops in the area and only 1 had a few boxes of .223 left and it was some old stock fmj. Many of the stores are even sold out of ar type rifles {except for the really expensive models}. 2 of the shops had several phone calls while i was there and the guy at the one store kept saying " no we don't have any and we don't know when we ever going to get any new ammo of any caliber in. It's like everyone is worried that creepy joe and the 2 bit ho are going to get elected so they are in a panic to buy what they can while they still can. Gotta admit that i did the very same thing when obummer was elected. I bought 2 handguns right away that i wanted but didn't need. And today when i was in a shop, it was a long wait on the background checks to be be approved because of the sheer volume of people buying all kinds of firearms right now. There is word also of a possible revolution !
    stand down but stand ready !!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Good grief, don't you know that the top people in the FBI are still crooked and were sitting on the laptop instead of doing their job and processing the crime evidence??? These people are protecting Joe even though his family are criminals, and he is the head criminal.

If it's dead in the water then the reality is is that justice is a one party system and that party is corrupt and crooked.

Don't you have any sense of decency???

They tried to frame Trump on a made up charge but on the other hand will not do anything to the actual crimes of the left. Hope you are proud and sleep well either knowing or foolishly not knowing that you are standing with the evil.
    The FBI is crooked? According to who? The FBI director was appointed by King Donald Dumb himself. Oh I get it now, that's how you know it is crooked!! So when King Donald Dumb says he only hires the best. He only hires the best crooked people. Thanks for enlightening me on the facts.

King Donald Dumb said the other day if he doesn't get re-elected that he will have to leave the country. Why will he be leaving the country? Sound like to me he known he's going to be convicted and he fleeing while he can!! So when he does flee please do all of us a favor and follow your great leader. You are quite the gullible fool!!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Even your precious CNN doesn’t like the FBI. https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/28/opini...ano/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    If they don't know by now they should ! And if they like to hunt they can kiss that GOODBYE when they take our guns away. I don't even know why these hate filled Democrats such as SS12 and those other odd Jaybirds are even posting on a racing site ? Its obvious that they are not true racing fans or else they wouldn't endorse the very political that would shut it down. With the Green Deal, any unnecessary use of fossil fuel or exhaust fumes such as is an internal part of racing would be banned. Don't worry though, if anyone knowingly votes for the Godless, crooked, and baby murdering party they wont ever get a chance to make thier way into Heaven . God will say " I KNOW YOU NOT " on judgement day !
    I'm already looking into the future. I'm working with Elon Musk on my new electric race car. That's why I'm a winner and you are one of them "sucker and loser" Watch for my new Tesla Late Model coming to track near you!! I love my tesla car that I drive everyday.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Electric race cars will = NO FANS

I have seen a lot of race tracks that have gas racing machine and there is very few fans in the stands!!!

Quite possibly the most truthful thing you've ever said........I've watched some of the Indy style car electric racing( unsure of series name) and it was good.

Quiet , but good
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Quite possibly the most truthful thing you've ever said........I've watched some of the Indy style car electric racing( unsure of series name) and it was good.Quiet , but good
    Can be good for TV. Not so sure about in person. Kids may like it.

I’ve enjoyed watching Formula E as the racing has been good in it. It’s been attracting more auto manufacturers then Formula 1 had in years. The sound of them sucks for sure, but the current V6 turbos that F1 run now sound like s*** as well so not a huge trade off. Soooooo glad I got to hear the screaming V10s and V8s F1 used to run before they switched to the hybrid era.

That’s why I say “Good for TV”

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I'm already looking into the future. I'm working with Elon Musk on my new electric race car. That's why I'm a winner and you are one of them "sucker and loser" Watch for my new Tesla Late Model coming to track near you!! I love my tesla car that I drive everyday.
    Dont you mean Prius?

You're getting too far "out there" in the reasoning department....

You're a "whiner" not a winner.

Are you sure a wind powered car might be a better choice, you brainwashed puppet of the Communist party!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 10-24-2020 at 07:58 PM.

I have seen a lot of race tracks that have gas racing machine and there is very few fans in the stands!!!
    Where the H are you going to electric car race tracks. Maybe the stupid fan limits are the reason BTW!!!

You are getting more radical in your thinking by the day. Maybe you should join Antifa!!!

I love my tesla car that I drive everyday.
    Weird, I didn’t think Tesla Cars was a UAW unionized automaker in the USA.

He doesn't even own a tesla!!! hahahhahaahahahahahahahaahhaaaa

What is there to not understand about Biden being a liar????

https://youtu.be/axVq7yWg6KA

“This Low Level Trash Isn’t Going to Stop Me!” – Rudy Giuliani Promises to Defeat the Biden Crime Family in Plea to Patriotic Americans to Get Out and Vote (VIDEO)