Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Ooooops !!!

Tony Bobulinski held presser claiming Joe Biden knew about Hunter's business deals - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiiSq7toqlQ

Sh#t be gettin deep. Even Harris was somewhat involved on this money trade for government access deal

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    Yeah, those Russians are every bit as good as Disney Pixar when it comes to making fake images, right? They created the images of Hunter with the crack pipe, and Hunter having sex with another crack whore, sure. I wonder if she p!ssed the bed like the fake story in the fake Steele Dossier. Da, we must get decal of Foundation of Beau Biden to affix to computer device, belief will be greatly larger. Comrades, go find decal. Sure.

I love how the Dems tried starting their October surprises a month early. The one about Trump dissing the WW1 dead at the cemetery in France. Debunked and never happened but,...all those anonymous sources. The NY Times story about his taxes which neglected to point out the tax avoidance strategies employed were exactly those used by,...the NY Times. Pot did story about kettle. Nobody cared about that one.

Almost four years of constant stories about this guy (Trump) accredited to unnamed sources, anonymous sources, whistle blowers, and now a story with some actual evidence and,...it must be fake. The apparatus of the engineered coup attempt against Trump was predicated on a false document, a piece of oppo research fabrication conducted by Hillary's campaign, leaked to the media, and then used by the FBI agents to obtain FISA warrants. The self-licking ice cream cone was created. The millions of dollars spent on Mueller which netted nothing except that we now know how they entrapped Michael Flynn. Nice. But this must be fake. Sure.

The FBI is (supposed to be) a law enforcement agency. I know a little about those. If the FBI has had this hard drive and info for so many months, why? The FBI is not the lost and found agency. The only reason they should have to hang onto ANY property is for, EVIDENCE. So why the slow walk? Let's find out.

I like the angles on the computer repair guy. He's a Trump guy, he's legally blind, why did he copy the hard drive? Guess what? Before my Lasik, I was legally blind. If I didn't wear glasses or contacts my vision was below 20/400 and that was considered legally blind. WebMD says anything below 20/200 in one eye is legally blind. So the guy has poor eyesight but he doesn't have a cane and a dog. He probably copied the hard drive because he knew what he had was golden and he didn't trust the FBI. Guess what, I'm with him on that. The guy had some healthy dose of pragmatic wisdom right there. By the way, don't call this hacking because nothing was hacked.

Let's not forget that Rudy was a federal prosecutor at one time who took down the mob in New York. People want to paint him as a goof right now but he knows how to play this game and he knows how they also play this game. He's sitting on a lot more than was let out so far. Get ready for much more. If you're going to spring an October surprise, make it a good one. Politics is blood sport.

This may or may not change some minds. Who knows, even if Joe does win, this might be the stuff - along with his failing mental faculties - which get the Dems their real progressive lefty which their base so badly desires. They too could use this as ammunition to get rid of one of their own in the end.

So what could be fake about this? We always knew Hunter had a substance abuse problem. We always knew he had a woman problem. We always knew he had a judgment problem. We knew he received large cash payments and salaries for no real knowledge or skill sets for what he was getting paid for. We knew he took the flights with his dad and met with these people and the timelines all add up.

If it smells like,....

Twitter, Facebook, Google. These guys are all players in this too. Tech censorship exposed on a grand scale. They just shined the light brightly upon themselves. They would have been better off to let the story play out instead of outing themselves. That's the arrogance of the new woke left though, they just can't help it.
    Twitter Facebook and Google all should be destroyed they have gone too far. .
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

...Lesley Stahl: Biden Laptop Can't Be Verified 'Because It Can't Be Verified'

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...paign=20201022

Well I guess this bich told us!!!!!

Biden Whistleblower Emails: Chinese Energy Company Gave $5M Non-Secured, Forgivable Loan to Biden 'Family'

HUNTERLEAKS: Kamala 'Key Contact' for Venture in China

Biden Insider Bobulinski Provides Trove of Documents to Senate Investigators

More news facts that you are not allowed to open and read!!!

With less than two weeks left before the 2020 presidential election, former White House deputy chief of staff Karl Rove said it would be more “effective” for the Trump campaign to focus on the economy as opposed to the Hunter Biden “scandal.”...

Rove pointed to a Washington Post op-ed written by former White House chief speechwriter Marc Thiessen in which Thiessen argued that President Trump “needs to stop talking about Hunter Biden” and “start winning over reluctant voters.”

“He argues the focus ought to be on the economy and the big contrast between the policy prescriptions of President Trump and those of Joe Biden and frankly I’m in agreement with him,” Rove, a Fox News contributor, said.

President Trump is making a "mistake" if he focuses on the Hunter Biden laptop story on the campaign trail and at the next presidential debate, Fox News contributor Mike Huckabee said on Wednesday.

"Yeah, it is a mistake because the average person doesn't understand it, it is too complicated, and, frankly, it doesn't matter to them," Huckabee said in response to "Fox & Friends" host Brian Kilmeade, who asked whether Trump should emphasize the story in the campaign's closing days.

"They care about their health care costs, they care about their taxes, they care about safety and their neighborhood on their block and in their yard. Focus on that and he wins the election by a landslide," Huckabee suggested.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Karl rove is out of touch.....America wants to know if Joe is as squeaky clean as he says.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Biden Whistleblower Emails: Chinese Energy Company Gave $5M Non-Secured, Forgivable Loan to Biden 'Family'

HUNTERLEAKS: Kamala 'Key Contact' for Venture in China

Biden Insider Bobulinski Provides Trove of Documents to Senate Investigators

More news facts that you are not allowed to open and read!!!
    That's a whole lot of oops.........

BBQ, Joe isn’t squeaky clean as are none of the folks on either side. Personally I think Rove has it right, hit the American voter where it matters most, their pocketbook. Joe’s statement on the oil industry was a big deal. If his campaign staff doesn’t maximize that then they’re foolish.
    I hate time trials.

The China/Hunter/Joe story is going nowhere. Trump needs to focus on the economy and the effect Joe's policies will have on the taxpayer. If people are dumb enough to trust the "nobody making under 400k will see a tax increase" deserves the government they voted for. The oil producing states got a huge wakeup call last night.

The CHINA story is about to get real . It sure is a slow walk . But Be sure its coming .

Default Kazual

I totally agree that nobody is squeaky clean......but to here the dems spin it, trump is the only guy doing anything wrong.

The whole Joe thing is going to come out and if 1/10th of it is true then he is going to be in some Kahkah......I loved trump not being able to interrupt Joe while he was talking, it gave America time to listen to what Joe is actually saying......and it wasn't pretty for a lot of people.

Last night was the trump I liked and voted for last time.

The China story is dead in the water. They had the same information in 12/19. They have been waiting until now to release the disinformation. They knew you gullible fools would suck it up for being real. Again we know who the real loser and suckers are!!!!

Biden is on tape giving Ukraine 6 hours to fire someone or else he wasn’t going to help. On video.

Do you idiots realize that Biden doesn’t support race cars or any automobile for that matter. He thinks everyone should be riding public transportation.

Unhappy

If they don't know by now they should ! And if they like to hunt they can kiss that GOODBYE when they take our guns away. I don't even know why these hate filled Democrats such as SS12 and those other odd Jaybirds are even posting on a racing site ? Its obvious that they are not true racing fans or else they wouldn't endorse the very political that would shut it down. With the Green Deal, any unnecessary use of fossil fuel or exhaust fumes such as is an internal part of racing would be banned. Don't worry though, if anyone knowingly votes for the Godless, crooked, and baby murdering party they wont ever get a chance to make thier way into Heaven . God will say " I KNOW YOU NOT " on judgement day !

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The China story is dead in the water. They had the same information in 12/19. They have been waiting until now to release the disinformation. They knew you gullible fools would suck it up for being real. Again we know who the real loser and suckers are!!!!
    Good grief, don't you know that the top people in the FBI are still crooked and were sitting on the laptop instead of doing their job and processing the crime evidence??? These people are protecting Joe even though his family are criminals, and he is the head criminal.

If it's dead in the water then the reality is is that justice is a one party system and that party is corrupt and crooked.

Don't you have any sense of decency???

They tried to frame Trump on a made up charge but on the other hand will not do anything to the actual crimes of the left. Hope you are proud and sleep well either knowing or foolishly not knowing that you are standing with the evil.

SS12 needs to watch the Richard Jewel movie about the 1996 Atlanta Olympic bombing

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    If they don't know by now they should ! And if they like to hunt they can kiss that GOODBYE when they take our guns away. I don't even know why these hate filled Democrats such as SS12 and those other odd Jaybirds are even posting on a racing site ? Its obvious that they are not true racing fans or else they wouldn't endorse the very political that would shut it down. With the Green Deal, any unnecessary use of fossil fuel or exhaust fumes such as is an internal part of racing would be banned. Don't worry though, if anyone knowingly votes for the Godless, crooked, and baby murdering party they wont ever get a chance to make thier way into Heaven . God will say " I KNOW YOU NOT " on judgement day !
    It's beyond me how some of these people call themselves race fans when it's obvious that the Democrat party will end racing if they gain control of the nation. I suppose they will gladly hand over their guns and smile when they pay for abortions and the healthcare and welfare of 70 million new illegal aliens that Biden and company plan on allowing to come into the country too.

I just can't even start to comprehend how these people think, It's beyond insane!!!

If they win this elction then the voting system will only be a token event from now on, with the winners of all elections determined by "Democrat" Election Committees!!!

Preople will have to hide their beliefs from now on or face persecutions from other citizens to even their own employers!!