Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The FBI is crooked? According to who? The FBI director was appointed by King Donald Dumb himself. Oh I get it now, that's how you know it is crooked!! So when King Donald Dumb says he only hires the best. He only hires the best crooked people. Thanks for enlightening me on the facts.

King Donald Dumb said the other day if he doesn't get re-elected that he will have to leave the country. Why will he be leaving the country? Sound like to me he known he's going to be convicted and he fleeing while he can!! So when he does flee please do all of us a favor and follow your great leader. You are quite the gullible fool!!
    Yes the top of the FBI is crooked. Otherwise over a dozen Communists like Brennan, Clapper, etc. would be rotting in prison right now!! FACT~~~~~!!!!!! And Wray would be gone before now also.

You are the gullible fool...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Forget about any objective and fair searches on Google. They have totally stacked the deck for the Democrats and you can only find fake, lies, and censorship when trying to find out any political information.

Trumps biggest mistake.......not cleaning house at the Fbi and Dod!He shoulda known not to trust odumbers holdovers!

They better lookout on Nov.4!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Trumps biggest mistake.......not cleaning house at the Fbi and Dod!He shoulda known not to trust odumbers holdovers!They better lookout on Nov.4!
    Very very very true

Default Tesla not uaw approved?

Never thought about it that way.....he will get demerits for that.

Probably have to pay a fine of some sort to go in the bosses vacation jar.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Dont you mean Prius?
    Hahahaha, hahahaha. That's funny, I don't care who you are . I am so in the stone age .
    I guess when I get gas and head on , I will wave at him when I pass the charging station .

Tucker: Hunter Biden documents suddenly vanish - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuul_R-vwhI

Johnny Carson on Joseph “hiden” Biden https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XGXRvDT2k8I

Is that a called a gif, and something from one of them snapinstabooktweet that you millennials obsess over?

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Is that a called a gif, and something from one of them snapinstabooktweet that you millennials obsess over?
    No, it's a png.

UPS found the mailing. Surprise surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    If these documents are supposedly so (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing, why are there only one copy of them?

Default mcarter815

I asked myself that same question.

Can we just have the election and get things over with. Whatever happens, happens --- let the chips fall where they may. For that matter, can we just move on to 2021. I’m just about being over with ALL of this 2020 crap.

A lot more sh@t is going to go down over the next two months. 2020 ain’t over yet. Walmart has moved ammo and guns behind closed doors now.

I got plenty......need to borrow some?

I got plenty......need to borrow some?
    Obama grew my personal ammo count rather well 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    I read that too. But today a read an article that they were NOT found. So now I'm wondering...

https://conservativeresearchgroup.co...e-gone-missing

Fox News host Tucker Carlson recently said he had a collection of “(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing” documents linked to Hunter Biden and his family. Carlson was contacted by a close source that the series of confidential documents linked to the Biden family were to be shipped. They were sent overnight to California with a large national carrier but never arrived. The package suddenly “vanished” and they received word that the shipment had been opened and the contents were missing.

“We received from a source a collection of confidential documents related to the Biden family. We believe those documents are authentic, they’re real, and they’re (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing,” Carlson said.

UPS spoke out about the lost documents that Carlson said had vanished in transit and confirmed that Fox News had used their mail carrier company to ship the documents.

“UPS is conducting an urgent investigation into this matter and regrets that the package was damaged. The integrity of our network and the security of our customers’ goods are of utmost importance. We will remain in frequent, direct contact with Fox News as we learn more through our investigation,” Glenn Zaccara, UPS’s corporate media relations director said.

Steve Bannon I believe has a copy as well as Giuliani.

Whoops......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????