Thread: World Finals

Default World Finals

I know this has only been asked 1,000,000 times but does anybody have the latest update?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtracing62 View Post
    I know this has only been asked 1,000,000 times but does anybody have the latest update?
    Its been a stroke fest... Nothing new to report from the ticket office I talked with again last Thursday. At this point its ridiculous that the fans are not being informed of where they are at and what the likely outcome will be for this year. People have travel , hotels, etc. in play and they are still pretending the event will go off with full attendance - not likely with the current 7% of capacity mandate in NC.

Rumor Rumor (buy a pit pass) I don’t see much good happening on fans with this Governor but since you are working on a race car buying a pit pass is appropriate

World finals cancelled!

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    World finals cancelled!
    And replaced with the world finals. It's going to be spread out over a 4 day span. Late models on Wednesday and Thursday, sprints Friday and Saturday. No mods will be ran.

Guess I am out $130 for an airline ticket..

Quote Originally Posted by 06Tireman View Post
    I doubt it. Airlines are working with anyone with issues traveling. Contact them!

Quote Originally Posted by 06Tireman View Post
    If you are able to attend the races On wed and Thursday then you are probably fine.I bet you can move your flight to a couple days earlier.
    I had a flight from Tokyo to the states back in March, I postponed it once to April and then again to June and no problem, they just changed it, no extra fees.
    And generally they are much more of a pain with changing international flights than domestic.
    This was with DELTA I believe...

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    And replaced with the world finals. It's going to be spread out over a 4 day span. Late models on Wednesday and Thursday, sprints Friday and Saturday. No mods will be ran.
    Yes you are correct zyoung. Idk they replaced it w/ LAST CALL at time I posted

I cancelled it.. Got credit..

Had a similar issue with Spirit Airlines, but everything had been solved by using spirit airlines phone number . It is always possible to use e-mail and other services, but direct calls usually guarantee the quickest results.

Quote Originally Posted by samgood View Post
    Had a similar issue with Spirit Airlines, but everything had been solved by using spirit airlines phone number . It is always possible to use e-mail and other services, but direct calls usually guarantee the quickest results.
    You dug up this thread at 3 o'clock in the morning from nearly a year ago to post that?

Governor stupor will find a way to get the world finals cancelled this year…..he never disappoints.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????