Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DTWC and DOHM

Default DTWC and DOHM

All i can say is Mr. B-Shep should feel lucky that Zack Dohm didn't get around him when they were fighting for the lead. Because that's about when the track lock down on the bottom and shep would have had to run down under the tires and light poles to get around Zack on the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by longrun View Post
    All i can say is Mr. B-Shep should feel lucky that Zack Dohm didn't get around him when they were fighting for the lead. Because that's about when the track lock down on the bottom and shep would have had to run down under the tires and light poles to get around Zack on the bottom.
    If that was the case, then Dohm would have finished 2nd.... but he didnt

Dohm faded to 6th, lol.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

But if........

If my aunt had nuts, she’d be my uncle.

Dohm got passed on the outside, by TMac, on lap 78, when the track was supposedly locked down.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Man tough crowd. If he gets the lead he gets clean air on the restarts which is really what killed his momentum, not being able to enter the corners correctly with someone on the outside. I thought it was a hell of a run. Definitely enjoyed most of the crowd trying to will Zack around BShep

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Shock View Post
    Man tough crowd. If he gets the lead he gets clean air on the restarts which is really what killed his momentum, not being able to enter the corners correctly with someone on the outside. I thought it was a hell of a run. Definitely enjoyed most of the crowd trying to will Zack around BShep
    He got passed by 5 cars after his very brief time in the lead. He was not going to win that race, even in clean air.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Shock View Post
    He ran really well. He should be proud. He also wasn't going to win.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    He got passed by 5 cars after his very brief time in the lead. He was not going to win that race, even in clean air.
    All the passes were on restarts. I just said if he got to restart in the lead by himself it would’ve changed his race, simple as that. Being that car out in front is pretty big on these cars now a days if you guys haven’t noticed

If if's & buts were candy & nuts, everyday would be Christmas

I'd like to know how many races any of these guys who are throwing out these negative have won. I'm guessing none. I sure didn't see any other local guys pass for the lead, run second for most of the race and finish in the top ten. Maybe I missed something. Zack should be very proud of his overall performance even if he faded a bit at the end. There were a lot of "Big Names" that would have liked to have had the run Zack had.

And Zack almost opened the biggest XMas present of his life. Drop Shock is right. Clean air is huge. A deflated tire on the R1 and things would have been way different.
    I'm a big Sheppard fan but it would have been refreshing had Dohm won that race.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Carb7 View Post
    I'd like to know how many races any of these guys who are throwing out these negative have won. I'm guessing none. I sure didn't see any other local guys pass for the lead, run second for most of the race and finish in the top ten. Maybe I missed something. Zack should be very proud of his overall performance even if he faded a bit at the end. There were a lot of "Big Names" that would have liked to have had the run Zack had.
    No one is being negative. Just realistic. As I said, TMac passed on the outside, not a restart. Next closest car was 1/2 second ahead. So, it wasn't really dirty air either.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Dohm wins an A main feature at big E next year mark it down
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

I didn't say anything about "dirty air" or anything about TMAC passing on the outside or even restarts. What I said was Zack is a local guy that should be proud of what he did against the big guys, just as he has done so many times. Just giving credit where credit is due.

The biggest "What if" is what would've happened if Overton could've stayed in the race. Would've loved to have seen if the outcome would've been any different.
    Formerly 66#1

I think it was a hell of a run for zack and "if" he hadn't tried so hard to get around shep those four or five laps he probably wouldve run second but im glad he didn't because it made for a hell of a good show and I'm sure he went home knowing he gave it everything he could. Great weekend for the whole dohm family

Quote Originally Posted by AllenK View Post
    The biggest "What if" is what would've happened if Overton could've stayed in the race. Would've loved to have seen if the outcome would've been any different.
    What broke on his car? I never heard anything