Default Keystone Cub Bedford,PA

With no outlaw race or Lucas race this week we will see anybody travel to PA for the Keystone Cup that pays 20k to win

The WoO is actually running this weekend, so none of them. I doubt any Lucas racers show for it either. Very similar field to last year.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    The WoO is actually running this weekend, so none of them. I doubt any Lucas racers show for it either. Very similar field to last year.
    Rumor is TMac is going

T-Mac will be there

Not touring drivers but planning to attend:
    Gary Stuhler
    Rick Eckert
    Gregg Satterlee
    Bryan Bernheisel

Michael norris. I would guess Alex ferree and mason zeigler too

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Michael norris. I would guess Alex ferree and mason zeigler too
    Woo events are now cancelled!!!

Max Blair would have to be there, no?
    Last edited by Mister Ricochet; 10-22-2020 at 07:39 AM.

Will the Late Models qualify and run heats on Friday and run the feature on Saturday?

Max is going to Delaware International. Bedford will run time trials and 16 lap qualifying races on Friday and b mains and 60 lap feature on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by THE DOORMAN 4STUHLER View Post
    Max is going to Delaware International. Bedford will run time trials and 16 lap qualifying races on Friday and b mains and 60 lap feature on Saturday
    Thanks, Doorman......... Looks like this will be the race me and the fellas watch on Flo as the Fall Nats have 6 or 7 support classes and the full LM show on Saturday. Love the 2 day format, 1k to start the feature and just two support classes. Track won't take much abuse and it should give the feature a good surface.

Big track, huh? 18.5 is the track record for LM.

https://bedfordspeedway.com/2020/10/...-news-notes-3/

"Track won't take much abuse and it should give the feature a good surface." Obviously you never been to Bedford, not exactly a multi racing groove track.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    "Track won't take much abuse and it should give the feature a good surface." Obviously you never been to Bedford, not exactly a multi racing groove track.
    No, I'm not familiar with Bedford except that I watched last yrs race yesterday. Man that is a huge 1/2 mile. Not sure if they have microphones near the track allowing you to hear it better than most streams but you can really hear those motors screaming. Sounds like a NASCAR race.

Is the track usually 1 lane? .......... I will watch this race just trying to figure out which of the two between Bedford and the Fall Nats I'll watch live. Don't wanna watch a race from down south well past midnight and it seems the race at Bedford will be done in a timely manner with qualifying and heats done on Friday and B-mains and feature Saturday with only 2 support classes.

Seems like the best bet is to watch the Fall Nats the next day and fast forward thru the SEVEN support classes.

Bedford is hit or miss most of the time...I live 4 miles away so I'm there quite a bit the semi lates and pure stocks usually put on a helluva show...the majority of the time the supers are to hammer down around the top to get alot of passing (just a fans opinion never drove a racecar) last years keystone cup race was pretty good though with bloomer coming from the tail

How many super latemodels are expected for the keystone cup? Thinking about going for the first time there.

Add #29 Darrell Lanigan

Quote Originally Posted by THE DOORMAN 4STUHLER View Post
    Add #29 Darrell Lanigan
    Anyone know if they will be testing tires ?

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Bedford is one of the top 5 worst tracks in the country and the results of the race and all racing over the last 2 days clearly demonstrated that. Think I counted (not including lap cars) 5 actual passes on the Late Models over Friday and Sat - pathetic. Glad they put up 20K and that Satterlee got a much needed big win.