FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 19, 2020

Howard Moore Tops Riverside’s Jimmy Huffman Memorial
Preps for USCS Event at Thunderhill Raceway Park

Memphis, Tennessee (10/19/20) – On Saturday night at Riverside International Speedway Howard Moore achieved the hat trick in 2020 305 c.i. Sprint Car competition. In his third start of the year in the division, he picked up third-consecutive win by topping the annual Jimmy Huffman Memorial with the Midsouth 305 Sprint Car Association (MSCA).

The Tennessee racer piloted the Rains Motorsports / CP Carrillo No. 3 High Performance Lubricants / River City Hydraulics Sprint Car topped a talent-laden field of 29 entries to snare the victory.

“Jimmy Huffman was a great friend to everyone in the racing world, and to be able to win his memorial event means a lot to me and the whole team,” Moore said. “The feature was filled with cautions, but we were able to be patient and come from the sixth-starting spot to get the convincing win.

“As always I have to thank everyone who supports my team, and I want to say a very special thank you to Chad Jones for lending us his 305 engine. It was a great night with a lot of great friends and family around.”

The night began with Howard advancing from the sixth-starting spot in his heat race to a second-place finish, which positioned him sixth on the grid for the main event. Enduring multiple cautions throughout the feature, Moore was able to patiently work his way to the lead. Once out front he dominantly lapped all the way to the fourth position at the ¼-mile bullring.

The victory was his fifth of the 2020 campaign. Derek Hagar, Eddie Gallagher, Paxton Gregory and Chase Howard completed the Top-5 finishers.

Full results from the event are available at www.RiversideInternationalSpeedway.com .

Howard and the Rains Motorsports team will invade Thunderhill Raceway Park this weekend – October 23-24 – as the United Sprint Car Series (USCS) sanctions the Thunder on the High Banks at the clay oval.

For more information on the weekend’s festivities, please visit www.USCSracing.com .

Howard Moore would like to thank all of his sponsors and supporters including Stinson’s Industrial, Mr. Mike Ward, Mr. Chris Chappue, Mr. Ricky Holder, Senter Farms, River City Hydraulics, Mr. Gary Wright, Engler Machine and Tool, Pro Lite Performance, Ronnie’s Hot Rods, CP Carrillo, Felpro, Auto Meter, All-Star Performance, Schoenfeld Headers, Spankys Hot Rods,, Rockhard Powder Coating, Mr. David Berryman, Mr. Roy Young, Lightning Wings, HRP, Momentum Racing Suspensions, McCarver Racing Engines, Hinchman Racewear, Mr. Mike Bellows, my friends, KDN Promotions, Ethan Barrow, Swindell Bleeders, Mr. Charlie Davidson and Mr. Daryl Scoggins of DGS Motorsports, Xtreme Race Graphics, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Howard Moore is always looking to welcome new marketing partners to his program. For more information on joining our team as well as the latest news and updates, please visit www.HowardMooreRacing.com .