Default Where to see Wing Sprint Cars and Nascar

Hey guys, I'm trying to plan a trip to the US next year for me and my Dad. We're from the UK and have watched dirt track stock car racing for years and years here.I want book a trip for us where we can see some wing sprint car racing (hoping WoO) and also pick up a Nascar race while we're in the US. Ideally, they need to be within a week and within a few hours of each other. Can you guys help me on where to start looking?ThanksVidMate Mobdro
    Last edited by kimobaksh38; 10-23-2020 at 08:04 PM.

Some WoO weekends are scheduled along the NASCAR calendar, so you can do both in 1 weekend WoO in the PM and NASCAR in the AM/Afternoon, such as last weekend in Kansas, the WoO on Friday and Saturday and the Cup race Sunday. Same can be said for the May date at Charlotte WoO Friday and Saturday and the Coke 600 Sunday, or you can do mid week WoO dates and cap it with a Cup weekend close by.

Las Vegas used to run WoO the wed/thurs nights before the NapCar fri/sat races. Stopped following both tours so IDK if they still schedule like that. WinterNationals/Daytona, FL in Febrary is also an oppurtunity to catch both series.
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

Florida Speed Weeks 👍👍👍