Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 162
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,350

    Default

    Plus I think larson will probably focus on cup racing full time now. Probably be more successful that way

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    It’s like a story line of Miami vice that takes 2 episodes and we have only gotten as far as the end of the first episode ... we have a lot more to see but unfortunately I don’t think Crockett will survive getting shot at the end of this particular story. 😂

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    300

    Default

    I would bet Tony Stewart would love to have Kyle Larson drive for him , but Rick Hendrick has deeper pockets than Tony Stewart and can help Kyle weather the storm and get sponsors to support the team with Kyle Larson as the driver.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    I would bet Tony Stewart would love to have Kyle Larson drive for him , but Rick Hendrick has deeper pockets than Tony Stewart and can help Kyle weather the storm and get sponsors to support the team with Kyle Larson as the driver.
    This 👍. Hendrick = car salesman

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,499

    Default

    Carl Hass has the money. I really don't know why Stewart isn't going after him. Nothing has been said yet about which seat he may end up in so there is a little hope. Let's not forget he was in a GM product when this all blew up. Yea McDonald said you have to get rid of him. But, I guarantee you, GM was telling chipper the same thing.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Carl Hass has the money. I really don't know why Stewart isn't going after him. Nothing has been said yet about which seat he may end up in so there is a little hope. Let's not forget he was in a GM product when this all blew up. Yea McDonald said you have to get rid of him. But, I guarantee you, GM was telling chipper the same thing.
    “Chevrolet fully supports NASCAR’s efforts to provide an inclusive environment for all race fans. Since Kyle Larson has met the criteria set forth for his return to the series, we support NASCAR’s decision.” He's driving the 4th hendrick car

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Ford had a large investment in Briscoe; Tony had no choice in the matter.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Carl Hass has the money. I really don't know why Stewart isn't going after him. Nothing has been said yet about which seat he may end up in so there is a little hope. Let's not forget he was in a GM product when this all blew up. Yea McDonald said you have to get rid of him. But, I guarantee you, GM was telling chipper the same thing.

    Larson in a hms car guaranteed

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by high roller View Post
    larson in a hms car guaranteed
    hahahahahaha..... . .. ..... ....... .
    It is what it is, until it ain't... 😎"

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    @ the track
    Posts
    10,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    223 races with 6 wins. Not very good stats. McMurray won Daytona and Indy. Kurt = wins every year and has a championship in his career. Larson is exciting yes but will he ever win a lot and dominate?
    McMurray has not won a race with Chip since Larson came on board. His Daytona win came in 2010 when Larson was like 16 or 17 years old. Kurt won 1 race in 2019 and one race this year.
    McMurray - 583 races = 7 wins. VS Larson - 223 races = 6 wins. <<<you are probably illiterate enough to think McMurray's stats are better than Kyle's. You are literally a poster child for a abortion clinic.
    Feger Racing
    2010 Hell Tour Champion
    2009 UMP Champion

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    Ford had a large investment in Briscoe; Tony had no choice in the matter.
    That statement is the epitome of fake news. I really mean no offense to you, but Briscoe was Tony's hand picked driver from the start. Briscoe got the job done and Stewart rewarded him as he should have. Add to it, the sponsors had to OK the deal too. Ford was not the big dog in the room on the final decision

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    [QUOTE=Highside Hustler25;2363726]McMurray has not won a race with Chip since Larson came on board. His Daytona win came in 2010 when Larson was like 16 or 17 years old. Kurt won 1 race in 2019 and one race this year. McMurray - 583 races = 7 wins. VS Larson - 223 races = 6 wins.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    That statement is the epitome of fake news. I really mean no offense to you, but Briscoe was Tony's hand picked driver from the start. Briscoe got the job done and Stewart rewarded him as he should have. Add to it, the sponsors had to OK the deal too. Ford was not the big dog in the room on the final decision
    No offense taken. You have the right to your opinion, right or wrong, as do I.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    11,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    How many buddy buddy with Michael Jordan and Bubba promos will he be forced to do?
    Lmao. He will be “forced” to do nothing. You choices and actions in life, you deal with them and move on.
    Hoping for the old Bloomer to return next year

  15. #35
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    11,088

    Default

    *You’re.......
    Hoping for the old Bloomer to return next year

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Until Larson wins big in cup we really have no clue how good he is or will be in the series. Kinser had troubles too with cup cars.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Kinser literally struggled to get around in a asphalt car. Larson just hasn't done anything spectacular yet. He has however been very competitive in what many consider a second teir cup ride these days

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    But Larson does make it exciting. He is needed by the France kiddies

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    807

    Default

    FLYBOY

    Would you care to explain why the France Family or NASCAR either one needs Kyle Larson?
    Or is that just another one of your meaningless post?

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    @ the track
    Posts
    10,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    FLYBOY

    Would you care to explain why the France Family or NASCAR either one needs Kyle Larson?
    Or is that just another one of your meaningless post?
    Uh, the correct answer would be B.
    Feger Racing
    2010 Hell Tour Champion
    2009 UMP Champion

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.