Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Plus I think larson will probably focus on cup racing full time now. Probably be more successful that way

It’s like a story line of Miami vice that takes 2 episodes and we have only gotten as far as the end of the first episode ... we have a lot more to see but unfortunately I don’t think Crockett will survive getting shot at the end of this particular story. 😂

I would bet Tony Stewart would love to have Kyle Larson drive for him , but Rick Hendrick has deeper pockets than Tony Stewart and can help Kyle weather the storm and get sponsors to support the team with Kyle Larson as the driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    I would bet Tony Stewart would love to have Kyle Larson drive for him , but Rick Hendrick has deeper pockets than Tony Stewart and can help Kyle weather the storm and get sponsors to support the team with Kyle Larson as the driver.
    This 👍. Hendrick = car salesman

Carl Hass has the money. I really don't know why Stewart isn't going after him. Nothing has been said yet about which seat he may end up in so there is a little hope. Let's not forget he was in a GM product when this all blew up. Yea McDonald said you have to get rid of him. But, I guarantee you, GM was telling chipper the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Carl Hass has the money. I really don't know why Stewart isn't going after him. Nothing has been said yet about which seat he may end up in so there is a little hope. Let's not forget he was in a GM product when this all blew up. Yea McDonald said you have to get rid of him. But, I guarantee you, GM was telling chipper the same thing.
    “Chevrolet fully supports NASCAR’s efforts to provide an inclusive environment for all race fans. Since Kyle Larson has met the criteria set forth for his return to the series, we support NASCAR’s decision.” He's driving the 4th hendrick car

Ford had a large investment in Briscoe; Tony had no choice in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post

Larson in a hms car guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by high roller View Post
    larson in a hms car guaranteed
    hahahahahaha..... . .. ..... ....... .

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    223 races with 6 wins. Not very good stats. McMurray won Daytona and Indy. Kurt = wins every year and has a championship in his career. Larson is exciting yes but will he ever win a lot and dominate?
    McMurray has not won a race with Chip since Larson came on board. His Daytona win came in 2010 when Larson was like 16 or 17 years old. Kurt won 1 race in 2019 and one race this year.
    McMurray - 583 races = 7 wins. VS Larson - 223 races = 6 wins. <<<you are probably illiterate enough to think McMurray's stats are better than Kyle's. You are literally a poster child for a abortion clinic.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    Ford had a large investment in Briscoe; Tony had no choice in the matter.
    That statement is the epitome of fake news. I really mean no offense to you, but Briscoe was Tony's hand picked driver from the start. Briscoe got the job done and Stewart rewarded him as he should have. Add to it, the sponsors had to OK the deal too. Ford was not the big dog in the room on the final decision

[QUOTE=Highside Hustler25;2363726]McMurray has not won a race with Chip since Larson came on board. His Daytona win came in 2010 when Larson was like 16 or 17 years old. Kurt won 1 race in 2019 and one race this year. McMurray - 583 races = 7 wins. VS Larson - 223 races = 6 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    That statement is the epitome of fake news. I really mean no offense to you, but Briscoe was Tony's hand picked driver from the start. Briscoe got the job done and Stewart rewarded him as he should have. Add to it, the sponsors had to OK the deal too. Ford was not the big dog in the room on the final decision
    No offense taken. You have the right to your opinion, right or wrong, as do I.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    How many buddy buddy with Michael Jordan and Bubba promos will he be forced to do?
    Lmao. He will be “forced” to do nothing. You choices and actions in life, you deal with them and move on.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

*You’re.......
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Until Larson wins big in cup we really have no clue how good he is or will be in the series. Kinser had troubles too with cup cars.

Kinser literally struggled to get around in a asphalt car. Larson just hasn't done anything spectacular yet. He has however been very competitive in what many consider a second teir cup ride these days

But Larson does make it exciting. He is needed by the France kiddies

FLYBOY

Would you care to explain why the France Family or NASCAR either one needs Kyle Larson?
    Or is that just another one of your meaningless post?

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    FLYBOY

Would you care to explain why the France Family or NASCAR either one needs Kyle Larson?
    Or is that just another one of your meaningless post?
    Uh, the correct answer would be B.
    8/13/16