Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default What's next now that Kyle Larson is reinstated to NASCAR?

http://insidecircletrack.com/2020/10...ted-by-nascar/

One of dirt racing hottest commodities appears to be on his way back to NASCAR

Larson is going to the 5 car of HMS.

How many buddy buddy with Michael Jordan and Bubba promos will he be forced to do?

I'll bet the woo sprint regulars are glad he got a ride.

In 88 car hms

Briscoe to the 14 confirmed. Larson will almost certainly go to Hendrick.

https://www.motorsport.com/nascar-cu...t-shr/4894540/
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Kinda sad now that Briscoe went to Stewart's cup ride and Larson will go to Hendrick. Now we won't get to see Larsom run hardly any dirt races. We all know he could have been one of the best of all time on dirt and won many of the crown jewels in sprints, midgets, etc.

Stewart-Hass,,,wake the F up.

he won a dirt late model race and instantly became the dirt late model GOAT in many on here eyes , so he may as well try to become the GOAT in nascar as well , i like larson , but really dont care what he does with nascar......

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    he won a dirt late model race and instantly became the dirt late model GOAT in many on here eyes , so he may as well try to become the GOAT in nascar as well , i like larson , but really dont care what he does with nascar......
    I never saw one single person crown him any of the things you claim. Can you provide a link, or a quote from someone specifically to back up your claims?

Larson is gonna win 1 or 2 races a year in the Hendrick 5 car And won’t be allowed to race much if anything elseThe “Hendrick” way

FLYBOY

I guess you must work at Hendricks to have the inside scoop on Larson in the #5 for Hendricks?

Don't think that just because he might end up at Hendrick, he'll be held back from dirt racing. I remember Rick easing up on Casey Kahne at the of his career. Casey was running some dirt races before he gave it up.
    8/13/16

Larson will drive for Hendrick/ Posted this several weeks ago on the tailgate forum. There was no opening at SHR either. The 14 will driven by Sprint car race Kevin Briscoe's son Chase. Well deserved and comes from the same background as Tony. If Chase could cut it in X he will be in the seat. He did and I wish him nothing but the best. Larson with Hendrick is a no brainer. Larson will soon be the leader of that group IMO. I know HMS will not let him run dirt during the season, but my guess is he will be allowed in the off season, which includes his beloved Chili bowl. Alex moves to the 48 which already had sponsor and Kyle brings his own sponsor or at least a lot of sponsorship to the deal. WIN WIN> and Kyle will do plenty of that.

Larson in the Hendrick Motorsports Nabisco Saltines Chevrolet in 2021
    8/13/16

Larson wasn’t even the leader at Ganassi with McMurray or Kurt Busch. Larson still has to prove himself in cup. He does make the racing exciting. Their ain’t no Evernhams or Knaus’s around anymore with these stupid buy your parts from the same parts been rules.

Hey numbnutz, out of the 6 full years Kyle spent with Chip, he was the top points car every year but once.
    8/13/16

223 races with 6 wins. Not very good stats. McMurray won Daytona and Indy. Kurt = wins every year and has a championship in his career. Larson is exciting yes but will he ever win a lot and dominate?

I have mixed feelings about him, he has said so many times in NASCAR interviews how hes there for the money so he can dirt race... he asked his kid which was better dirt or asph during a interview last year and his kid hesitated so he said dirt come on dirt of course for him...

I get hes a awesome shoe but why hire someone who is just there for the paycheck.

Heck when he won the chili bowl he snubbed Nascar in his interviews about it.

I think he should do what he really wants to do which is race dirt..... $ isnt everything. If he goes to Hendrick and cant race dirt... wow

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    I have mixed feelings about him, he has said so many times in NASCAR interviews how hes there for the money so he can dirt race... he asked his kid which was better dirt or asph during a interview last year and his kid hesitated so he said dirt come on dirt of course for him... I get hes a awesome shoe but why hire someone who is just there for the paycheck. Heck when he won the chili bowl he snubbed Nascar in his interviews about it.I think he should do what he really wants to do which is race dirt..... $ isnt everything. If he goes to Hendrick and cant race dirt... wow
    Lol in an interview 2 weeks ago Alex bowman says he likes dirt better then asphalt. Clint would probably say the same