Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Here is the 2014-2015 numbers. The rest is incomplete for some reason. You'll see the earnings column in the middle of the table

https://www.racing-reference.info/driver/Kyle_Larson

Here's Kyle Busch. Some of which is incomplete also

https://www.racing-reference.info/driver/Kyle_Busch
    Those would be TEAM earnings which is really not relevant in this conversation. It would be a tough guess as to what percentage Kyle gets from that money total.
    8/13/16

Where does it say that at...
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

um, common sense I believe.
    8/13/16

Says under driver stats. Doesn't say team anywhere.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Do you really think racing reference has the personnel incomes of every single driver out there? Those are total team winnings for the 42 and 18 teams. Everybody gets a cut.
    8/13/16

Need, be advised, highside halfwit has unequivocally convinced himself that he KNOWS these things. Whether he actually does or not is clearly debatable! Proceed as you see fit.

Here is the 2014-2015 numbers. The rest is incomplete for some reason. You'll see the earnings column in the middle of the table

https://www.racing-reference.info/driver/Kyle_Larson

Here's Kyle Busch. Some of which is incomplete also

https://www.racing-reference.info/driver/Kyle_Busch
    Nascar quit disclosing race purses in 2015.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Need, be advised, highside halfwit has unequivocally convinced himself that he KNOWS these things. Whether he actually does or not is clearly debatable! Proceed as you see fit.
    He don't know his @ss from his elbow 😂🤭
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

He don't know his @ss from his elbow 來
    ok.......................
    8/13/16

MastersBuilt, boyer has retired. He was at the end of his contract and had a contract extended to him. Far less than his current salary.

First off, the 2020 Daytona 500 race purse was absolutley posted at 23.6 million dollars. So that was disclosed.
    Race salaries in Nascar for the 2020 season.

#1. Kyle Busch......17.8 million dollars
    #2. Jimmie Johnson....17.6 million dollars
    #3. Denny Hamlin......14.6 million dollars
    #4. Kevin Harvick......12.2 million dollars
    #5. Martin Truex.......11.5 milliion dollars.

quick note....Kyle Larson....8.8 million dollars...

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    First off, the 2020 Daytona 500 race purse was absolutley posted at 23.6 million dollars. So that was disclosed.
    Race salaries in Nascar for the 2020 season.

#1. Kyle Busch......17.8 million dollars
    #2. Jimmie Johnson....17.6 million dollars
    #3. Denny Hamlin......14.6 million dollars
    #4. Kevin Harvick......12.2 million dollars
    #5. Martin Truex.......11.5 milliion dollars.

quick note....Kyle Larson....8.8 million dollars...
    That was the first disclosure of purse since 2015.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Since you all asked. I don't think that Kyle will ever win big if it's all gonna be about momentum, drag and going slow. I personally think that he would not be too great in a Crate dirt late model not like he is in over motored stuff anyways. Had Kyle showed up in Cup when Jimmie Johnson did, or Tony Stewart did the story of his cup career would have been vastly different. Personally I feel like he's his generation's Jack Hewitt. I would have to say that anybody that can win 2 WoO sprint car races, the Hoosier Hundred and a Lucas oil late model race in a single week has a pretty good claim to that very lofty praise. I would like to see him in an Indycar it suits him better than the current cup cars. While we're at it, I'd like to see Scott Dixon try some dirt racing.

Anyways the development lanes for NASCAR drivers are LMSC (no power) Pro Late Model (no power) Asphalt Super Late model (we'd call their motor rules limited late model). The guys that are spending the money to "develop" drivers and more importantly bringing along sponsors or making money doing the same need this to be the rules package. Dirt drivers with natural talent can't keep coming in there and busting their azzes and it's been going on ever since Jeff Gordon showed up. Am I a Kyle Larson apologist? Maybe but I have never really seen that 42 car win very much going way, way back. Look at Kenseth's results in it.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Kyle Larson: We're TIGHT!
    Crew Chief: Kyle, the telemetry says we're a 1/4 inch off the opposite lock......

a conversation that never happened, but I can imagine it may be similar in real life.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Since you all asked. I don't think that Kyle will ever win big if it's all gonna be about momentum, drag and going slow. I personally think that he would not be too great in a Crate dirt late model not like he is in over motored stuff anyways. Had Kyle showed up in Cup when Jimmie Johnson did, or Tony Stewart did the story of his cup career would have been vastly different. Personally I feel like he's his generation's Jack Hewitt. I would have to say that anybody that can win 2 WoO sprint car races, the Hoosier Hundred and a Lucas oil late model race in a single week has a pretty good claim to that very lofty praise. I would like to see him in an Indycar it suits him better than the current cup cars. While we're at it, I'd like to see Scott Dixon try some dirt racing.Anyways the development lanes for NASCAR drivers are LMSC (no power) Pro Late Model (no power) Asphalt Super Late model (we'd call their motor rules limited late model). The guys that are spending the money to "develop" drivers and more importantly bringing along sponsors or making money doing the same need this to be the rules package. Dirt drivers with natural talent can't keep coming in there and busting their azzes and it's been going on ever since Jeff Gordon showed up. Am I a Kyle Larson apologist? Maybe but I have never really seen that 42 car win very much going way, way back. Look at Kenseth's results in it.
    Reminds me a lot of when Nicky Hayden laid it on the motogp boys because of his ability to control tire spin that he learned from his dirt background. They took the ponies away and he never really was as good.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    MastersBuilt, boyer has retired. He was at the end of his contract and had a contract extended to him. Far less than his current salary.
    That's how you fire people without firing them.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

These guys that are making the huge dollars won't be wonce there current contracts run there course. Those top 5 listed above, 3 drive for Gibbs. Penske's driver line up is probably up there also. Childress has his grandkids, or did, driving for him. Roush has nobody. Hendricks has cut back on drivers salaries, JJ is going to try his hand in Indy. Why isn't he going for another championship. Contract, that's why. Ganassi, that team also runs on a limited budget.

How fun can it be to run around a mile and a half flat footed on the gas

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    These guys that are making the huge dollars won't be wonce there current contracts run there course. Those top 5 listed above, 3 drive for Gibbs. Penske's driver line up is probably up there also. Childress has his grandkids, or did, driving for him. Roush has nobody. Hendricks has cut back on drivers salaries, JJ is going to try his hand in Indy. Why isn't he going for another championship. Contract, that's why. Ganassi, that team also runs on a limited budget.
    There is definitely going to have to be a market correction of some sort. Revenue is way down. It is still going to be the easiest money they can make.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1