Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    So basically they changed the name, dropped the mods and moved the dates back some?
    They had to if they were to run and pull fans in. The world finals had more than 7% sold tickets. So they dropped the mods cuz crew guys wernt coming any ways cuz of the xtra 14 day quarantine and threw up gen admission ticket only so they could regulate ticket sales. When they reach 7% thats it. Also no pit crossing. Otherwise cancel show completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Thanks for the update. I had no idea you could even buy a ticket to this event.
    Yea they went on sale last tues.

I hate that the Wed night show conflicts with the big race just up the road at Millbridge. The Keith Kunz Motorsports Giveback classic runs Wed, and is expecting 100 or more mini-sprints. I know, different racing altogether, but it does conflict for this fan. I don't think one really hurts the other, I would just rather see both.

Millbridge with a fundraising event is great. I’m just not into watching a bunch of rich spoiled brats race cars. I will watch Kevin Swindells cars if there.

That's not what this one is all about. The best of the best, not just NASCAR kids, will be at Millbridge for a chance at a ride in the Chili Bowl. No big deal to you, but a real big deal to a bunch of people.

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    That's not what this one is all about. The best of the best, not just NASCAR kids, will be at Millbridge for a chance at a ride in the Chili Bowl. No big deal to you, but a real big deal to a bunch of people.
    Cool. I know it’s a micro kind of sprint car heaven at Millbridge. Any time you see Swindell at a track you know it’s the real deal. I like the lifetime sprinters but rich money kids not so much.

I do like the 600’s at Millbridge. I’d love to see a 4 car crate late model dash race at that place 😜

2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

That's a good start. With a promising weather forecast I don't think 60 is out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by DownNDirty View Post
    That's a good start. With a promising weather forecast I don't think 60 is out of the question.
    Problem is there will be no ticket sales on raceday. Last day to sign up is Saturday the 31st. I have no idea how they did it in the past years as far as the deadline to register to race. I know pit passes were available on race day. Personally I think 60 is a stretch.

As of today, I would expect Jimmy to be at Charlotte.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyOinthe20fan View Post
    As of today, I would expect Jimmy to be at Charlotte.
    He was on the entry list.

2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

57 cars is not too bad considering the middle of the week on a screwed up year. A side note, Kyle Bronson has it on his schedule but he is not listed on the entry list.