Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Isn't funny how this administration always seems to protect Russia? Always says their involved but won't say how. Looks like they are using Iran to protect Russia. I guess when your boss owes 400 million to that country you better be soft or you will lose your job.
    Last edited by ss12; 10-22-2020 at 05:59 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Is Hunter Biden running for the president of the USA? Here is King Donald Dumb's attorney who is behind the information on Hunter. I guess if you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones.

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/10/r...is-pants-borat
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Is Hunter Biden running for the president of the USA? Here is King Donald Dumb's attorney who is behind the information on Hunter. I guess if you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones.

You just don’t get it do you ? And your TRUMP HATRED will never let you !

No, the guy that taught him his values, morals, right and wrong is running for president.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

and also the man who used him to gain lots of wealth from foreign countries !

Neither Trump nor Giuliani are trustworthy and they haven't released the hard drive contents to be inspected by outside media. It's likely a bunch of nothing or just Russian disinformation. Even if it were true, Trump has worse ties to foreign entities.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...d-drive-431022

Few McNuggets short of a happy meal^^^^^^^

I always know I've won when the name calling and trolling starts.

And Ron White said........I dont think so scooter!

Ever hear of Google, McNugget?

Hunter Biden, Joe Biden are posing for a picture: MailOnline logo© Provided by Daily Mail MailOnline logo
    The FBI has seized Hunter Biden's laptop and confirmed the former vice president's son's controversial emails are 'authentic', while dispelling earlier claims that they are part of a Russia disinformation campaign.

Senior federal officials told Fox News on Tuesday that the bureau is now in possession of the computer allegedly containing emails that could purportedly implicate Joe Biden in his son's international business dealings during his time as VP.

Insiders said both the FBI and the Department of Justice have concurred with National Intelligence John Ratcliffe's assessment on Monday that there is no evidence to support the files are part of a Russian disinformation scheme.

Just because the FBI has the emails doesn't mean there's anything actually incriminating. Nothing came of the Clinton emails, either.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I always know I've won when the name calling and trolling starts.
    Using that logic, You must have won a lot in high school last year.

Just because the FBI has the emails doesn't mean there's anything actually incriminating. Nothing came of the Clinton emails, either.
    Yet........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a.

It's fixing to get good folks.....denial only lasts until the truth busts down the door.

You know anything about finish carpentry Mcnugget? You may want to make a trip down to votech and brush up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Yet........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a.

It's fixing to get good folks.....denial only lasts until the truth busts down the door.

You know anything about finish carpentry Mcnugget? You may want to make a trip down to votech and brush up on it.
    Only in your fantasies. I'm a millennial. Only boomers and gen X watch cable news.

The news will be the same no matter who reports on it, where you watch it or what pair of skinny jeans you wear that day.

The timing on this Biden laptop discovery is very fortuitous for one of the candidates.

Only in your fantasies. I'm a millennial. Only boomers and gen X watch cable news.
    And ps, I don't fantasize much but if I did it would probably consist of dirt racing, bourbon and big boobs.........other than the big boob part, you don't really fit the requirements.....sorry.

Default Hey Klem

Klem, is this the “back slapping exchange” you where talking about in your Last Debate thread?

mcarter815 great job

Neither Trump nor Giuliani are trustworthy and they haven't released the hard drive contents to be inspected by outside media. It's likely a bunch of nothing or just Russian disinformation. Even if it were true, Trump has worse ties to foreign entities.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...d-drive-431022
    You continue to get everything totally wrong and backwards. Nice job by the the left wing in brainwashing you completely. There is nothing left of any value in your thought processes!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I read some of these comments on here in utter disbelief. How have some of you people gotten so far gone?????

You know who you are!!!!

Isn't funny how this administration always seems to protect Russia? Always says their involved but won't say how. Looks like they are using Iran to protect Russia. I guess when your boss owes 400 million to that country you better be soft or you will lose your job.
    No it isn't because they don't. Please no more false statements and propaganda. Leave that to the crooked medias.

Why is it that facts seem to totally miss your ears every time????

How are they protecting Russia? Bt selling arms to it's neighbors??? Name something!!!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 10-23-2020 at 09:19 PM.

A millennia, eh? That explains a lot!