Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2021 National Tours (Drivers List)

I know it's early and we still have quite a few big races left but with these tours starting early let's get a list of guys in the following categories:Lucas Confirmed:1.Lucas Posibilites:1.------------------------------------------------------WoO Confirmed:1.WoO Possibilites: 1.I'll do my best to keep it updated!! Post if you know something...
    -Adam Conners

Lucas so far owens,davenport,tmac,oneal,Thornton jr,moyer jr,kyle stricker,t. Erb,richards,pearson the oneal girl friends family will run lucas full time driver undecided as of now possible lucas drivers clanton,bruening,ferguson,overton,moran,s scott,kody evans, 11 confirmed 7 undecided plus be couple more jump on board look for english to go back reginal

Quote Originally Posted by bleedsbluer2 View Post
    Lucas so far owens,davenport,tmac,oneal,Thornton jr,moyer jr,kyle stricker,t. Erb,richards,pearson the oneal girl friends family will run lucas full time driver undecided as of now possible lucas drivers clanton,bruening,ferguson,overton,moran,s scott,kody evans, 11 confirmed 7 undecided plus be couple more jump on board look for english to go back reginal
    They already announced that Sims and Strickler teamed up.

I do not think Lucas gets 20 and Woo only 10. Some will change.

I could be wrong but I don't see Fergy goin full time on a tour this year unless he grabs a ton of sponsorship. Plus he has a full time job at Butler Built seats too but then again he may. Overton might go Lucas this year that all depends on if he is able to stay with the Wells team and they can get stuff ready for the season and how well he runs at speedweeks i would assume

How they perform during Speedweeks is usually the deciding factor on whether a team is going to follow a tour.

So O'Neils girlfriends family starts a late model team out of nowhere, he ditches them to go elsewhere and they hire Strickler. Sounds like O'Neal knows something. He wouldn't leave a team if he knew they would have the ability to run a good car for the whole tour.

Overton is coming to Lucas Oil he told me himself at the North/South

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    So O'Neils girlfriends family starts a late model team out of nowhere, he ditches them to go elsewhere and they hire Strickler. Sounds like O'Neal knows something. He wouldn't leave a team if he knew they would have the ability to run a good car for the whole tour.
    The whole situation seems very strange.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

The Sims decision seems simple to me. Sims owns the team/equipment (I am assumming) and Strickler takes care of it and races. Sims can focus on his businesses and not on running a race team, too.

As far as Hudson, he gets the opportunity to be a paid racer and not have to deal with running a team. I would jump at that, too.

So Strickler is providing the crew, paying for transportation, getting sponsers all on his own wheras Hudson just shows up and drives the car?

Ross bailes and big frog motorsports are thinking about running a national tour.

They announced from the beginning Hudson was still looking for another full time ride. Shouldn't be a suprise to anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Ross bailes and big frog motorsports are thinking about running a national tour.
    He is ready 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Didn't know frog had that type of money
    -Adam Conners

Chub back on the outlaw tour for 2021

So Strickler is providing the crew, paying for transportation, getting sponsers all on his own wheras Hudson just shows up and drives the car?
    Strickler is wrenching and driving. Much better than his old deal of footing bills.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Chub back on the outlaw tour for 2021
    That's interesting, never heard that.

Maybe, just maybe it was the girlfriend.
    8/13/16

I love Frogs and Ross Bailes 👍👍👍