Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I subscribe to all of them except Speed 51 - DirtVision, Dirt On Dirt / Flo Racing, Lucas Oil Racing Tv.
    I don't really have any problems with buffering and re-loading on any of the streaming services.
    I like Dirt Vision Because of the amount of racing they do carry but I think the $40 a month could go down by $5-$7 a month and they might get more people to come subscribe with them.
    I wish they had a yearly subscription like other services.
    Flo Racing is Probably the best bang for you buck.
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 10-23-2020 at 12:34 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by AnnouncerLife88 View Post
    Trying to decide which streaming service to subscribe to for 2021, can only do one (per the wife). This year I did DirtVision and while it was cool to get the Sprint Cars my heart is still in being a Late Model fan so I only got the WoO Late Model shows.

Lucas Oil's deal seems to be the cheapest and with them streaming all the Lucas races in 2021 I'm leaning toward them but would still be open to the idea of Flo.

What do you guys think? Go with Lucas, do Flo instead or do DirtVision? Main concern is just getting to see the most late model racing for the best price.

Thanks
    If you did Dirtvision for a year ($468.00) there is no reason, your wife shouldn't let you get FloRacing and LucasOilRacingTV next year.

FloRacing = $150.00/year
    LucasOilRacingTV= $99.99/year

FloRacing is DirtonDirt + Eldora Stream Races (DREAM + World 100) (TONS of races)
    LucasOilRacingTV is showing ALL races next year on Stream = 47 Races?

I have all of them, and only get DirtVision during the Summernationals (2 months) @ $39/mo

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Reynolds View Post
    If you did Dirtvision for a year ($468.00) there is no reason, your wife shouldn't let you get FloRacing and LucasOilRacingTV next year.

FloRacing = $150.00/year
    LucasOilRacingTV= $99.99/year

FloRacing is DirtonDirt + Eldora Stream Races (DREAM + World 100) (TONS of races)
    LucasOilRacingTV is showing ALL races next year on Stream = 47 Races?

I have all of them, and only get DirtVision during the Summernationals (2 months) @ $39/mo
    Lucas will stream all 62 races next yr. I pay 100 bucks for my subscription, that comes to ONE dollar and 62 cents per race!! Nuf said.............. Great thread but would add I usually have to wait until the next evening for Lucas to put up the replay of the previous days race. That ain't cool at all. And you watch a Lucas race like you watched tv in 1975. You can't pause or rewind as you watch whereas on DoD/Flo you can.

Or he could scrap the wife and then get all three
    8/13/16

Dirtvision is ($507.00) a year.

It's billed every 28 days, not per month. That makes it 13 payments a year.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

If you did Dirtvision for a year ($468.00) there is no reason, your wife shouldn't let you get FloRacing and LucasOilRacingTV next year. FloRacing = $150.00/yearLucasOilRacingTV= $99.99/yearFloRacing is DirtonDirt + Eldora Stream Races (DREAM + World 100) (TONS of races)LucasOilRacingTV is showing ALL races next year on Stream = 47 Races?I have all of them, and only get DirtVision during the Summernationals (2 months) @ $39/mo
    Sounds like a good way to do it. 250$ for the year. Lots of bang for the buck. Is there additional fees and taxes on these fees ?

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    ahahahahahahahahaha truth

Quote Originally Posted by DLC View Post

Dirtvision is ($507.00) a year.

It's billed every 28 days, not per month. That makes it 13 payments a year.
    Thank you for the correction. You are correct. I remember now because I wanted to get the SN Full Schedule in 1 month, but the tour "conveniently" was stretched over 32 days. Requires 2 months to watch full schedule. Still heck of a deal. for the monthly, not the yearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    Lucas will stream all 62 races next yr. I pay 100 bucks for my subscription, that comes to ONE dollar and 62 cents per race!! Nuf said.............. Great thread but would add I usually have to wait until the next evening for Lucas to put up the replay of the previous days race. That ain't cool at all. And you watch a Lucas race like you watched tv in 1975. You can't pause or rewind as you watch whereas on DoD/Flo you can.
    Well there you have it. Maybe it was somewhere around 47 races from 2020.

62 races for 100 bucks is a heck of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Every married man has to have a sock drawer to stow away funds. You can be sure the wife has her spot to put her "off the books" funds and there's not a darn thing wrong with that........ Saves a lot of fights from ever occurring.

I'm down for 250 a yr for LORTV and Flo. Can not beat it. Technology and the free market are a dam beautiful thing. .............. Still not a time I sit down and watch a dirt race in my chair on the big screen that I'm not totally amazed.

i agree on lucas tryin to go their own way with MRP but its started to catch on around here (north alabama) and ive had to get it as well as race monitor. No way would i ever get dirt vision for the price you could finance a cheap gas saver a month tho lol $40 a month to watch shepp win every night? no thanks

You can not go wrong with either one. Flo Racing usually has multiple events on weekends (they have 6 live events on tonight). Lucas Oil Racing in addition to the Lucas Oil races has a LOT of other racing content (talk shows, other forms of racing, etc.).

Butter up the boss and maybe she will let you get both. LOL!!!

Either way, I would recommend that you visit both of their websites and see what they have to offer. I believe Lucas Oil Racing TV lets you preview stuff. They used to anyway.

Any updates to this? DirtVision has a $300/year deal, but it's still the most $.

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    Any updates to this? DirtVision has a $300/year deal, but it's still the most $.
    What kind of update are you looking for?

Get Flo, Dirtvision and Mavtv. Go to about 30 races a year. No wife, she was my biggest expense, sent her packing.

So For 2022: Mav $100, Flo $150, DirtVision $300 for the year. RaceXR is $35 per month only? Anyone get a yearly deal for them? Still beats $50 a weekend!

I watched Senoia on Flo's YouTube channel last weekend at work for free. They had hotlaps and qualifying on live and about 30 mins after the feature Saturday they upload the highlights video.
    2021 race count
    6 events

"Trying to decide which streaming service to subscribe to for 2021, can only do one (per the wife)."

I didnt make it past this line, the only thing worse than living like that is posting about it on a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    "Trying to decide which streaming service to subscribe to for 2021, can only do one (per the wife)."

I didnt make it past this line, the only thing worse than living like that is posting about it on a forum.
    Did you just tell him he needs to grow a pair? LOL

Dirt on Dirt with flo is the best! I did get dirtvision for a few months this year a during the summer nationals and loved it too. I love getting up in the morning and watching the highlights on dod.