Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mav TV Plus - Monday

Just before the feature started the website crashed, am able to watch on the app but the site is still down when you click on the Live Events link to watch Monday's feature live.

I got the race to come up with about 12 laps to go. Good Finish.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Went down on Lap 2 of feature . Came back after feature to watch interviews. 502 Bad Gateway. WHAT CRAP BY LUCAS OIL !!!

Locked up early in the race, refreshed, missed only a couple laps, then all good. Great finish, congrats to T Mac.

We got an error message just as the four wide salute was lining up. Exited the app for five seconds and went back in in time to catch the end of the four wide salute. Otherwise, no issues all night. Good race, and great finish.

I use the app on an iPad, an iPhone, and an AppleTV with Xfinity wifi/internet. The MavPlus streams have worked virtually flawless this year and mostly last year, too.

I took my dog for a walk in 25 degree temp tonight and watched the heats on the walk the whole time via Verizon with no problems.

Not sure what you are all using, but the Apple stuff works great.

Not sure

Is everyone having all these issues using the website only? I strictly use my iPhone, Fire Stick and Roku with very few issues in the years I have been a subscriber. I don’t understand with the cheap cost for a Roku that anyone uses a computer and website route anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    We got an error message just as the four wide salute was lining up. Exited the app for five seconds and went back in in time to catch the end of the four wide salute. Otherwise, no issues all night. Good race, and great finish.
    Same here!

Mine crashed also! Switched over to the app on my phone.. BS!!

Tireguy I have 32in tv setup with my PC and have used this setup for a few years now with no problems with other streaming services. I mean if MAVTV told me their platform doesn't work with pc's I would cancel my subscription. I wouldn't pissed off because, it would be my choice but, I haven't been told that as of today and it works until it's the yearly subscription required for the event which I have had for years now. They have been working with me get it resolved. I won't know if it's working until the next yearly subscription is required.

I lost it going green. I got it back with 1.5 laps to go. I wasn't impressed.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Sometimes you are forced to use a PC. My gf doesn't go to bed until after the races start so she has control of the TV until then. That means I have to resort to my phone since their website is chit.

I lost it night 1 using my pc, and lost it for a few minutes last night as well. This is the first time I've had problems since the change over to Mav. The problem I don't understand is being logged in right up until the races start, and then you lose the connection to bad gateway like others have said.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

I have watched Monday and Tuesday night both on the Roku app, and have not had a single problem, besides I had to refresh one time on Monday, but even then it came right back on.

Same here. Never an issue on PC until last 2 nights. I switched to app on TV and no issues.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Was there a disclaimer on the MatTV Plus signup page saying a Roku is recommended for service?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Was there a disclaimer on the MatTV Plus signup page saying a Roku is recommended for service?
    It's any device similar to Roku (Firestick, AppleTV, whatever). Their website is what is junk.

I thought the "Gateway bad" was related to your wi-fi......no?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Can be, I guess. Sure isn't when I saw it last couple nights
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    This is what a "Gateway 502" error is (which is what we get when it times out on the website)-

A 502 Bad Gateway Error means that the web server you've connected to is acting as a proxy for relaying information from another server, but it has gotten a bad response from that other server. It's called a 502 error because that's the HTTP status code that the webserver uses to describe that kind of error.

So basically, whatever server they are using isn't transmitting the data it is receiving from the track. Apparently the app uses a different hosting server/network.