Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Final Debate

Default Final Debate

and time is short...

hope they don't mute microphones. looking forward to trump exposing himself one more time before the election. he is, and always has been, his own worst enemy. when he opens his mouth his stupidity is exposed. a muzzle might have gotten him re-elected. but not even team red and his campaign staff could shut him up.

do you trumpkateers have a plan for your existence when the sky falls on the fantasy world you have been living in?

likely my last visit to the tailgate section. very boring here. so few willing to exchange ideas. only a small group wanting to exchange back slaps for fox news propaganda. have fun with that the during the next presidential term!
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Can't speak for anyone else , but my plan is to support the president that gets elected to run our country.......you seem like a pretty smart guy, I'm surprised that concept is so difficult for you.

Sorry to see you leave, it's been fun.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Oh and by the way Klem....when people exchange ideas, people talk too each other.

Not at each other......you should try it sometime.

Sounds like Klems TDS is getting worse. But what do you expect from a window licker. 🤷🏼(not a nice word)♂️

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    do you trumpkateers have a plan for your existence when the sky falls on the fantasy world you have been living in?
    I have a plan no matter who the President is, or who the next President is, or who the next President after that is. Hopefully you have a plan too, regardless of the sitting President. Hopefully you didn’t put all of your eggs in one basket, waiting.

likely my last visit to the tailgate section. very boring here. so few willing to exchange ideas.
    First off, its very hard to exchange ideas when some here are not willing to learn or listen. Secondly, some have predetermined opinions with no mind change in sight, some like to just throw darts and see what sticks, and some just live in a fantasy world Politically speaking. Whatever on the mix, 2016 and beyond is a very sad reflection of our society --- or what our society has become.

Take the last Administration for example; I wasn’t an Obama enthusiast, policy wise, but I didn’t want our Country to fail so I supported OUR President. And I didn’t go around dogging him 24/7 in every post, like the anti-Trump’ers do here. I simply supported OUR President, of the, at the, time. Its not a super difficult concept to follow.

I do find it interesting that you’ll “bail” on us 4m’ers, now, this close to the election?!?! My guess is to why? Either Trump wins, and you’ll be back here and up to the exact same antics as the last almost 4 years --- Or Biden/Harris wins and you don’t want to come on here to see what the anti-Biden/Harris’ers have to say. Which is pretty chicken$hit if that is the case. Is that the Trigger you were looking for? lolololol

Nonetheless, don’t let the door hit ya’ where the good Lord split ya’. And don’t forget to turn the lights out.

and time is short...

hope they don't mute microphones. looking forward to trump exposing himself one more time before the election. he is, and always has been, his own worst enemy. when he opens his mouth his stupidity is exposed. a muzzle might have gotten him re-elected. but not even team red and his campaign staff could shut him up.

likely my last visit to the tailgate section. very boring here. so few willing to exchange ideas. only a small group wanting to exchange back slaps for fox news propaganda. have fun with that the during the next presidential term!
    Mud Duck is that you ?

It’s obvious after the new revelations tonight that Trump should just be quiet and let Biden dig his own hole. Trump should hide in the basement now. 👍

and time is short...

Hello?????? Reality check for klem. Bidengate is the actual issue here. Wake up!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Mud Duck is that you ?
    Ouch!!! Did you have to bring that name up???????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Oh and by the way Klem....when people exchange ideas, people talk too each other.

Not at each other......you should try it sometime.
    Klem I have an idea to exchange with you. Find reality and realize you are supporting Communists!!!

Wow ! ! It looks as if Mr. Trump won this debate as well as or better that he did on the 1ST one ! ! MAGA ! !

wow....that was damaging.

Joe got work to do.

Biden gonna shut down the oil industry☹

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by intel8 View Post
    Biden gonna shut down the oil industry☹
    And the way he lied about not shutting down fracking! The SHAME !!!

Joe said that he was going to shut down fracking, then K. Devi (666) Harris said he was not, the Dem website said he was, then Joe said that he was not, and tonight he said that he is going to do it slowly. Well, I'm going to check the weather report to see which way Joe is going to blow tomorrow. That is the typical Joe's political history as shown on PBS Frontline, whatever gets the votes......The mic was cut on the President twice for a second or two.....Joe was the one who butted in this time and got very nasty......Have you noticed that all of the questions were dark and doomsday in nature?..................Klem, let's exchange ideals. Open the flood gates, anything, I'm ready. I'm not boring for I can assure you......I will throw you a question, "how did you make your first million?"

What was meant by what Biden said, "Abraham Lincoln was the most racist president that we have ever had?"

Your on the stage, answer this question, "What would you tell Black parents, to tell their Black children, on how not to get shot by the police?" You know, the 'talk' that Black people have to do.........My reply would be, I'm not Black therefore I'm not like Joe Biden who is. Remember the movie 'the jerk' where Steve Martin thought that he was Black. Someone needs to set Joe down and have a talk with him. Also tell Joe what his 'special purpose' is not for.
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 10-23-2020 at 02:45 AM.

Watching the debate again, it is just on, and doing things on the net in the mean time, Biden is telling that America got it all wrong, that the White Founders were racist and that he is going to correct it. WOW! I have got to the point as Klem has stated, I can only now look at Fox news (on the web) and listen to Family (AFR) radio for everything else is pushing RACE into everybody's face, and if like me, getting tired of this Anti-American theme. Even children shows are talking about race and being forced to accept un-Godly values. This year was a record in gun sales I saw, and Joe is going to make every AR-15 owner pay a heavy tax to own one. And now Joe is going to form a commission to look into making the Supreme Court more fair which he thinks it can not do justice. With 16 years of Biden then Harris in office, describe what kind of country will you see?.......

Not the America us older folks grew up in for sure.

and time is short...

Your about to find out who is exposed klem . You must be a dumbocrat it sounds . When all this finaly comes out , we will see just who is the dumbest .