Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Final Debate

Klem isn't dumb....he's just reality challenged.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Klem isn't dumb....he's just reality challenged.
    Your a nice guy BBQ

Did anyone notice Biden was allowed to have notes for the debate ? and also the topics of the debate were let out before the debate - crazy !

I noticed that also. When Trump was talking, Joe was reading his notes. It did look like the questions were released before the Debate so Biden could be directed on what to say. To add, Trump was reading something at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    I noticed that also. When Trump was talking, Joe was reading his notes. It did look like the questions were released before the Debate so Biden could be directed on what to say. To add, Trump was reading something at one point.
    And Trump still spanked Biden during the debate. (Probably better than he spanked Stormy) 😜

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    --- and Joe is going to make every AR-15 owner pay a heavy tax to own one.
    When you say AR-15, it goes much further than that. The most recent published list of per say, “assault weapons” that the gun grabbers want banned was well over 200 individual and specific guns with calibers ranging from 22, 9mm, 10mm, all the way up to .762 and larger. The last list (outdated) from Feinstein, 2013, shows 157 guns they want banned.

As for the “heavy tax“, we’ll see.

Can't tax it if it doesn't exist .....I see a lot of gun owners having boating accidents where their weapons fell overboard in the future......

Default Jon boat sunk too!!!

Out of all of my sporting firearms, pistols and rifles, I only own one that is not classified as an “assault rifle” by the gun grabbers. I’d imagine those will be lost at the bottom of the lake with the jon boat.

Barbecueboy, Weird part of the gun grabber debate is the correlation of women’s rights. The left complains about the fact that it‘s their body and their choice when it comes to abortion, but what about my rights to bear arms that is literally in the Constitution?

Yeah but too the democrats the constitution is nothing but toilet paper. They want to flush it down the toilet and start over. (Something that Klemm will not even talk about)

And thanks to the final debate and our great president, black voter approval of Trump, has soared to 52%! The death nail to Hiden Biden!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Yeah but too the democrats the constitution is nothing but toilet paper. They want to flush it down the toilet and start over. (Something that Klemm will not even talk about)
    Did you say toilet paper???? This is when Mcnugget normally chimes in.

Trump did carry the night. Would have been better for him if he would have employed this strategy for the first debate. Biden seemed to get gassed out toward the end. Too bad this would not have gone thirty minutes longer because it would have become more obvious that he just doesn't have the stamina and fitness for the job. If you are over 65 you have a 99.8% chance of surviving Covid. What are the numbers on dementia? Anyone know a person who turned it around on dementia? Me neither.

I'll say it again, if Joe wins the Dems are secretly just as glad this Hunter Biden laptop stuff came out because they also can use it. If the dementia doesn't become enough of a hindrance to move him aside, the stink of corruption and pay to play will. Do you really want the uber left liberal president cut out of the San Fransisco bolt of cloth to run this country when she gets to take over? Let these words soak in - President Kamala Harris.

Does anyone find it coincidental that all the riots and demonstrations conveniently cooled down as soon as polls came out that it was hurting the left? If you find it a coincidence, you're a fool. These things are coordinated and paid for. The funding sources told their community organizers to put things on hold - for now. Imagine if Trump pulls this off. You think they stopped only cause it got colder out? Maybe they finally embraced social distancing? They will be back in a big way. They are just waiting for the word.

Wokeness has become a new secular religion of the progressive left. Wokeness is a force that undermines the middle class and especially rural and suburban America. You can't have wokeness without an elite contempt for the values of the middle class and the muscular class. The muscular class of: farmers, construction workers, manufacturers, energy workers, laborers, mechanics, plumbers, police, and a host of other real working people. The new woke left is going to be a replacement for those who now run the Democrat party. Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Hoyer, Feinstein are all old. They are very old and not much longer for this game. What stands in the on deck circle is not moderate, not by any stretch of the imagination.

The new woke left wants to replace your freedom of speech with their politically correct version of speech. You no longer get to speak your mind as even their cohorts in social media will filter your freedom through their moderators. If religion remains, it will do so under the pressures of incorporating wokeness into the doctrines. That has been happening already in some faiths.

Good luck with 2A. The next mass shooting is all they are waiting for to become their moment of action. If they are in power, the bans are coming, or some strategy to get at your legal right to own certain firearms.

Back to the debate. Joe was just not positive. This talk of America not living up to what it should be and a long dark winter of mask wearing was not very inspiring. Trump may aggrandize and talk it up, but he is always positive about America.

In the end what does the left have? They blame him for a virus which, at inception, was out of the world's control and hate the way he looks, talks, tweets, and wears his hair. Wow, some message.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Morgs -

A major portion of what you wrote speaks directly to the Millennial Left also known as the Mcarter815’s. In short, they don’t give a $hit what you think ---- they want it their way, hell of high water, everyone but themselves and the likes be dam@ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    Good luck with 2A. The next mass shooting is all they are waiting for to become their moment of action. If they are in power, the bans are coming, or some strategy to get at your legal right to own certain firearms.
    And the backlash from the 2A supporters will make BLM, Antifa, and the rest of the Leftist anarchists, look like Childs play. As I’ve said before, the war won’t be civil either. As I posted the other day, “Per the FBI regarding firearms background checks, March-May, 2020, 3.9 million were background checked.”. That’s ALL guns sold during that timeframe, And that includes all handguns of over 10 shots in capacity that “they” want banned.

Default Emperor wannabe stupid Joe

The lies are exposed.

It's MOVIE TIME at the Trump rally - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvbPy5uDqFg

Who in their right mind wants a tax increase?
    Who in their right mind would vote for Joe?
    Who are those Fools?

Who are those Fools?

The McNuggets and Seriously Stupids of the world......millions of them brainwashed by CNN and the like!

My nephews wife posted that they are having shortages of toilet paper and paper towels in Delaware. Here we go again. Anyone who lives in the northeast having problems?

I know a source in Iowa that can help them.......

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I know a source in Iowa that can help them.......
    yeah but your gonna have to pay union prices for it !

Default BIDEN NEALS to the World with a MASK ON

Biden's statement during the debate.........it will be a DARK WINTER, signals to Communist China that America is weak, divided and ready to usher in the NEW WORLD ORDER. Should he win the Presidency, Democracy dies in darkness. If you have followed the revelations of Hunter Bidens found laptop which is being censored on Twitter, Facebook, You Tube, the news media you will come to the conclusion that Joe Biden and others have sold out America to the CCP. President Trump has my support to stop this attack on our precious Republic.