Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It's also a shame we choose to bash each other over whether it is cancelled or postponed. Some of you are just sitting there looking for something to jump on someone about.

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    It's also a shame we choose to bash each other over whether it is cancelled or postponed. Some of you are just sitting there looking for something to jump on someone about.
    Happened to me here before also. Thought I was going to be publicly hung for it.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Well it ain't a big loss it's just a 50 mph race.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    More folks from east St. Louis will die from gunshots than covid this weekend.....health department should shutdown some of those super spreader gun exchange parties....probably find a few illegal drugs at those things too.

I applaud the health department trying to keep people safe from covid....too bad they don't try and fix the real problem that has been killing the folks of St. Louis for years with as much enthusiasm.
    They definitely need to address the gun violence. The BLM folks need to be protesting the killings that you are referring to.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Another event shut down in a city and state full of democratic leadership....can't say I'm real surprised.

And why say it's postponed until December 2021? It's cancelled for 2020, end of story......it's not real hard to just say it for what it is.
    Yur darn tootin!

If anyone thought this race was happening, then you have better weed than I do. And I have some awesome grass. Can’t believe Chilibowl hasn’t been called yet either.

What we've been hearing out of Tulsa is if The Chili Bowl happens it's very likely to be run with no spectators as a PPV on prelim nights. The Saturday night C, B and A-main will be broadcast on MavTV as they always are. The teams will more than likely be allowed into the building only for their prelim night.

The Hahn family promotes The Chili Bowl to make money. If circumstances are such that no money can be made it's a safe bet that Emmett will pull the plug with no hesitation and no regrets. What I do know for sure is that there have been no tickets renewed or sold as of today. Tickets are normally renewed in late spring/early summer. Time is starting to get short so one can draw their own conclusions as to whether the CB will happen or not.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    They definitely need to address the gun violence. The BLM folks need to be protesting the killings that you are referring to.
    They should be , but they would have to accept blame...be accountable and accept responsibility for the actions of the people that they claim are all that matter.

They won't do that, it's everyone else's fault they kill each other.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

At least one thing is for sure. Chris Windom's truck won't be stolen while parked next to the dome this year. Downtown St. Louis is such a nice place!

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    typical 4m with a few who think their opinion means more

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    4M, The Most Opinionated Racing Message Board In The Universe. If that's a problem for you, you might want to head over to USDirt.com and dust off a 6 month old thread. We're slingin opinions here. See ya.
    8/13/16

That's your opinion silly... hahahahahaha

Guess you like people peeing on your leg and telling you it's raining???

I'm not a fan of it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????