Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I may have a slight advantage, I'll drive the karts with one hand tied down to give the others a chance...

Quote Originally Posted by BEVANS View Post
    Went to the WoO at Lancaster this year place is a dump with a dump outside the track. Bags of trash in the ditches and on side of the road. I was embarrassed bring fron SC seeing people from out of state parking on top of trash because of limited parking. The inside looks like they never cut grass or clean under the stand after a race. The bathrooms had spider web and beer cans in the toilet.

Great racing surface though

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    I may have a slight advantage, I'll drive the karts with one hand tied down to give the others a chance...
    Shoot my plan is to use the bumpers and use them early on 😜. Let’s take those karts down to Carolina speedway and do it on dirt. Or maybe that kart dirt track down near Cherokee speedway. I think it’s called Patriot speedway.

FLYBOY

The only thing I would team up with you on is a full fledge tackle football game- with the 2 of us on opposing sides!
    FWIW- if your go cart driving is as bad as your post: you would be 4 laps down before the green flag was dropped!

speaking of karts. If your lucky enough to go to Charlotte stop by k1 and check it out I went the last 2 years it's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    FLYBOYThe only thing I would team up with you on is a full fledge tackle football game- with the 2 of us on opposing sides!FWIW- if your go cart driving is as bad as your post: you would be 4 laps down before the green flag was dropped!
    Whynot can you be nice once in your life?

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    speaking of karts. If your lucky enough to go to Charlotte stop by k1 and check it out I went the last 2 years it's awesome
    Yes it is. Anything Boris Said does is top notch 👍

Can't help on the k1, but I will see if I can't talk them into some discounts at GoPro Motorplex during the world finals. Owner is currently running UMP dirt modifieds I believe and the person who is in charge is a big dirt late model fan. It's only about 30 minutes from the Charlotte dirt track.

It’s not too far from the shop with the best trophy case I have seen. KBM Motorsports.

My money is on the 20 driving with one hand.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    Can't help on the k1, but I will see if I can't talk them into some discounts at GoPro Motorplex during the world finals. Owner is currently running UMP dirt modifieds I believe and the person who is in charge is a big dirt late model fan. It's only about 30 minutes from the Charlotte dirt track.
    I thought Justin marks owned go pro? He just started a new cup team for next year

Justin does, he has been racing one of Kenny Schrader's modifieds.

Does Schrader still have the shop near cottle creek?

[QUOTE=Rajflyboy;2364430]Does Schrader still have the shop near cottle creek?[/QUOTEI don't think he has a shop in NC anymore, David Ragan is in the shop and house between highway 3 and Odell school rd.

[QUOTE=EvelB7;2364434]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Does Schrader still have the shop near cottle creek?[/QUOTEI don't think he has a shop in NC anymore, David Ragan is in the shop and house between highway 3 and Odell school rd.
    I see. That’s the one I was thinking of. Is David racing at all now?

Not sure, haven't spoken with him in quite awhile. Other people where running out of the shop last I knew.BBQ, let me know if you head to GoPro. Will meet you there and your races are on me.

I need to get up to go pro. I work through Friday night. May hit Carolina speedway Saturday f weather looks good.

I literally just talked to Kenny this past week and he was in NC cleaning out his shop. I can't remember if he said he had already sold it or was selling it.

I didn't know where he moved to after he left the shop Ragan bought, haven't been around him in a number of years.

Is he still married?