Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default All-Tech Train Race

Track picked up THREE seconds in qualifying then didn’t work the track before the heats. What a joke

I saw pics of it Friday afternoon and it looked like it hadn’t been touched from the night before. Must be trying to pay that purse from fuel in the water truck they’re not using

I'm not sure what lucas sees in that place. It's going to be a very sad day when east bay is gone, and were left with this place.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I'm not sure what lucas sees in that place. It's going to be a very sad day when east bay is gone, and were left with this place.
    Amen to that, I'll probably just do Volusia when that day arrives.

Y'all ragging on Portsmouth now know what a locked down track is.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 10-24-2020 at 09:06 AM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Was thinking of going there next year for speedweeks but after watching last night I think no thanks. Track looked like a blacktop track.

So your going to make a decision on how the track is now for an event to make a decision for your plans 4 months from now for a totally different event. Add the fact the cars are going to be somewhat different. 🙄🙄🙄
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 10-24-2020 at 12:14 PM.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I made the decision this year to go to Lake City on Sunday between Golden Isles & EastBay- and also went to All-Tech after East Bay. First & last time to both of these tracks. Lake City was a dump & dust bowl. All-Tech is a decent facility & the owner is spending money- but the size & shape of the track will not produce good racing. I watched last nights crate races on Flo and it was exactly like the Lucas race back in February. 2021- after Golden Isles, East Bay & Bubbas- I will Skip All-Tech Lucas Races and stay in Ruskin to rest/relax & fish -then on to Volusia. I hate to miss the 3 Lucas races- but I will not support All-Tech.
    Gonna be a sad day when East Bay shuts down for us old-snow birds who travel south in January/February for racing!

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    So your going to make a decision on how the track is now for an event to make a decision for your plans 4 months from now for a totally different event. Add the fact the cars are going to be somewhat different. 
    This race was pretty typical for All-Tech. It’s just not conducive to good racing. There’s a ton of racing going on down here in January and February, and most people make plans and schedules in advance. What’s the problem?

I like how they changed the rules in mid stream.

First, it was group qualifying counting all cars as one group, then after qfying, they changed it to group qualifying/same group heat races! I was told they were fixing to have a mutiny on their hands if they didnt change the rules!

Shame about that place. They are putting up good money, sticking their necks out there, it just hasn’t produced good racing.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Tried to watch it on FLO, painful.
    I hate time trials.

Neither do alot of tracks. The list is probably as long as the tire cheater list maybe longer. But they keep showing up whether it's a Lucas race, WoO race or $10k+ race.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Raining.............
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

You have to cheat the tires on a race track like that. They are fighting the track conditions more than they are actually racing!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Raining.............
    and rescheduled for tomorrow!

Any idea what those emergency vehicles were back there for?
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

No, i didnt go because of the rain! Its been raining off and on all week!

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    I made the decision this year to go to Lake City on Sunday between Golden Isles & EastBay- and also went to All-Tech after East Bay. First & last time to both of these tracks. Lake City was a dump & dust bowl. All-Tech is a decent facility & the owner is spending money- but the size & shape of the track will not produce good racing. I watched last nights crate races on Flo and it was exactly like the Lucas race back in February. 2021- after Golden Isles, East Bay & Bubbas- I will Skip All-Tech Lucas Races and stay in Ruskin to rest/relax & fish -then on to Volusia. I hate to miss the 3 Lucas races- but I will not support All-Tech.
    Gonna be a sad day when East Bay shuts down for us old-snow birds who travel south in January/February for racing!
    Lucas needs to go to Weaber Valley Speedway.....

Quote Originally Posted by Andrews42FAN View Post
    Lucas needs to go to Weaber Valley Speedway.....
    Count me in on that show, if it ever happens.