Default Equal Rights Admen now applies to Monkeys

Slave labor, those poor little monkeys, use to harvest coconuts, have the PC World on their side. Coconut milk is now being boycotted by major food chains....... Look at Canada, babies (Humans)are born to Guardians, not from a mother nor a father, nor parents, no family titles any more. What this leading to is for a child to have several married guardians as a family unit. Most States have pass the ERA and need only a few more to change the constitution. Get ready, your children will be equal to you, a three year old telling you what to do........I went to the court house when same sex marriages was pushed, and I stated, "I want to marry a cow". They all said nothing but looked at each other. It was funny to me but not to them.
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 10-28-2020 at 04:35 PM.

The left thinks that 'mental illness' is the correct way, not morals (that word cannot be spoken because religion is fake). because man makes up the laws as he evolves in civil rights. There is no such thing as punishment, just all reward, everyone is good and does no bad. No such thing as a criminal, a racist word and should be done away with, replace it with a nice words, 'victim of mental illness'. Take no responsibility, blame it on something, everything is racist and should be equal. Everyone is a victim of something and should be rewarded because of utopia equal civil rights, social justice must rule in every part of life.