Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    12,934

    Default

    You spelled Suess wrong.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  2. #42
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    If someone has diabetes and catches covid and dies, it was the covid that killed them. Just like if someone had diabetes and dies in a car wreck, it was the car wreck that killed them.
    Someone can be diabetic and catch the flu and die... If you want to unfairly focus blame....
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  3. #43
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    so the cdc is only right when you say so ?
    That's right, since the CDC is controlled by the left.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  4. #44
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    It has killed more citizens than what we lost during whole duration WW1 in 10 months.
    No it has not. Less than 10% of Corona virus deaths are caused by it as a stand alone ailment.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  5. #45
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    estimated 20 to 50 million worldwide and estimated 675,000 deaths in U.S. from 1918 Spanish flu. The good news is common influenza deaths in the U.S. is down 98% from 75,000. Looks like the common flu has been eradicated.........Last fact.... 40% of deaths occurred in 5 states that reintroduced covid 19 patience's back to nursing homes. BTW the Spanish flu was over in 10 months.
    SLAM DUNK!!!!! hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  6. #46
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    No, that's not what the CDC says.

    No because the CDC uses propanganda driven totally by the leftist agenda. In other words they are corrupt.

    Of course crook and liars won't tell you any facts like that. But you live and die with these lying hacks!!!

    In fact crooksand liars describes their own website to a tee!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 10-27-2020 at 10:16 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  7. #47
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    798

    Default

    how brief and kind your assessment was lurker!!!! hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    12,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    No it has not. Less than 10% of Corona virus deaths are caused by it as a stand alone ailment.
    Pesky details......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    665

    Default

    I was being nice too. I could have added more descriptive adjectives --- like, anarchist, selfish, disrespectful, radical, skinny jean wearing, and the list goes on.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Pesky details......
    6% is the actual figure. I'm more skeered of them murder hornets!!!! hahahahahaaa
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  11. #51
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    I was being nice too. I could have added more descriptive adjectives --- like, anarchist, selfish, disrespectful, radical, skinny jean wearing, and the list goes on.
    He shaves his head and walks backwards with a smilie face marked on the back of his head with a marker. hahahahah
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You spelled Suess wrong.
    Its obvious. McNugget has had too many green eggs and ham! lol

  13. #53
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In the driver's seat
    Posts
    2,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    6% is the actual figure. I'm more skeered of them murder hornets!!!! hahahahahaaa
    You might want to go back and listen to the video again. 6% of the death certificate only have covid 19 listed as cause of death. The other 94% covid was a "contributing factor" of their death. Most doctors are saying that the death rate from covid 19 is "much Higher" than what is being reported.
    Last edited by ss12; 10-28-2020 at 06:44 AM.
    It's easier to fool people than convince them that they have been fooled.

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    12,934

    Default

    most means more than not........so no, most drs. are not saying that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  15. #55
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    You might want to go back and listen to the video again. 6% of the death certificate only have covid 19 listed as cause of death. The other 94% covid was a "contributing factor" of their death. Most doctors are saying that the death rate from covid 19 is "much Higher" than what is being reported.

    You are entitled to your own opinions but not to your own facts!!!! hahahahahahaa
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  16. #56
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    798

    Default

    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    665

    Default

    --------------- 0.07%

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    Common sense would tell you its Not nearly as bad as first projected .... Im seeing friends who get it stay in bed for a few days just like the flue ...
    2020 East Bay - Volusia - Retired / Living The Dream

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.