Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Tyler F$@'!?#g Carpenter !

First.... congratulations Michael Chilton, on winning the Fall 50 at Florence last night!

What an awesome race!

Tyler Carpenter is one bad a$$ race car Driver!

He got the lead real early, had a rr flat... came in and changed it and returned to the racing surface at the tail.....4 laps in the books. He went from tail to 11th in 7 laps! The fans were going nuts! Then he decides the new tire he just got wasn't what he needed....came in again, got another one, went tail again with 11 laps in the books and proceeded to March straight to the front! Meanwhile, Bobby Pierce was checking out.... Michael Chilton, who had a flat in his heat, worked his way to second. When the caution flew on lap 38 the order was 32, 97 and Tyler Carpenter in the other 32.... The last twelve laps were incredible! Pierce jumped the berm, both MC and TC got by.... the last 10 laps was as good of a race is I've seen in years!

What a f$#@!?g battle!

Tyler Carpenter is an unbelievable race car driver!

Hat's off to all three guys! Best race I've seen in a long time!

Absolutely Phenomenal Fall 50!

Quote Originally Posted by Senroc-Systems View Post
    First.... congratulations Michael Chilton, on winning the Fall 50 at Florence last night!

What an awesome race!

Tyler Carpenter is one bad a$$ race car Driver!

He got the lead real early, had a rr flat... came in and changed it and returned to the racing surface at the tail.....4 laps in the books. He went from tail to 11th in 7 laps! The fans were going nuts! Then he decides the new tire he just got wasn't what he needed....came in again, got another one, went tail again with 11 laps in the books and proceeded to March straight to the front! Meanwhile, Bobby Pierce was checking out.... Michael Chilton, who had a flat in his heat, worked his way to second. When the caution flew on lap 38 the order was 32, 97 and Tyler Carpenter in the other 32.... The last twelve laps were incredible! Pierce jumped the berm, both MC and TC got by.... the last 10 laps was as good of a race is I've seen in years!

What a f$#@!?g battle!

Tyler Carpenter is an unbelievable race car driver!

Hat's off to all three guys! Best race I've seen in a long time!

Absolutely Phenomenal Fall 50!
    He was entertaining for sure. It got interesting at the end for sure. I wish more cars had finished.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Great race indeed, hope they put Tyler in that Air Max car more often. Also thanks to John Sandlin for the Facebook live stream.

Wondering why they kept announcing it as a Kryptonite car?

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    Wondering why they kept announcing it as a Kryptonite car?
    Probably fair to assume if you didn’t really know.... like Tim Dohm driving the 17 for half the night

Tyler is a wheel man. That’s for sure.

No doubt! Not the best effort for Brad’s final show announcing lol

Maybe Brad started celebrating early? He's earned it. Florence isn't going to be the same.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Maybe Brad started celebrating early? He's earned it. Florence isn't going to be the same.
    It will definitely be different that is for sure. Has anyone heard anything on a potential replacement?

Carpenter was a rocket ship all night!! Congrats to Chilton, he was real fast as well. Track was choppy, just glad they finally got a Fall 50 in the books. Florence never disappoints!

Anyone have a link to a video, didn’t see it on DOD
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

He was the show for sure. Pierce didn't take to kindly to him pinching him, but we know carpenter dont go to the race track to make friends. Glad to see Mikey get the win though.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    He was the show for sure. Pierce didn't take to kindly to him pinching him, but we know carpenter dont go to the race track to make friends. Glad to see Mikey get the win though.
    Well...., I’ll just stop there
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Question

First.... congratulations Michael Chilton, on winning the Fall 50 at Florence last night! What an awesome race! Tyler Carpenter is one bad a$$ race car Driver! He got the lead real early, had a rr flat... came in and changed it and returned to the racing surface at the tail.....4 laps in the books. He went from tail to 11th in 7 laps! The fans were going nuts! Then he decides the new tire he just got wasn't what he needed....came in again, got another one, went tail again with 11 laps in the books and proceeded to March straight to the front! Meanwhile, Bobby Pierce was checking out.... Michael Chilton, who had a flat in his heat, worked his way to second. When the caution flew on lap 38 the order was 32, 97 and Tyler Carpenter in the other 32.... The last twelve laps were incredible! Pierce jumped the berm, both MC and TC got by.... the last 10 laps was as good of a race is I've seen in years!What a f$#@!?g battle!Tyler Carpenter is an unbelievable race car driver! Hat's off to all three guys! Best race I've seen in a long time!Absolutely Phenomenal Fall 50!
    When are they going to start making Tyler Fs@'!?#g Carpenter T-Shirts ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    They sold them right after Gateway. His wife had a poll on FB or Twitter about what shirts should be reprinted about a month ago. The "I didn't come here to F$#@ around" shirt was the most requested. Tyler's wife takes care of all the shirts and stuff and they sell a ton of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post

I was basically fishing for info on what other people thought about Tyler getting a tire, starting tail, passing 10-12 cars in 7 laps, and have the presence of mind to know, that tire ain't it! All that in a car and engine package he'd drove 3 times.....

I tried to go talk to him about it after the Modified feature but he was loaded and gone.

Anybody have any thoughts or comments about that?

Thanks in advance!

He can wheel a car with anyone, but like many other racers he is confined by those $$$$$'s. He impressed me a lot by getting in a different chassis and running so well. I'd like to see him make the next step and become a regional racer chasing the money thru out the Ohio Valley and add some Pa. and midwestern tracks.

I was basically fishing for info on what other people thought about Tyler getting a tire, starting tail, passing 10-12 cars in 7 laps, and have the presence of mind to know, that tire ain't it! All that in a car and engine package he'd drove 3 times.....

I tried to go talk to him about it after the Modified feature but he was loaded and gone.

Anybody have any thoughts or comments about that?

Thanks in advance!
    I'd like to know why he came back in. It may have cost him the win. Only 1 rr tire type was allowed. I'm not sure what the issue was.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1