Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    They put on the wrong tire. That's why he came in the 2nd time
    Yeah, I got that.... the amazing part about that was, Tyler Carpenter and that equipment combination is absolutely a force to be reckoned with. It's only a matter of time and money. Tyler is doing things behind the wheel that other top tier team drivers cannot. This kid is special....

This particular comment was about TC and that caliber of car and engine combination being able to March right thru the field ..... with the wrong tire! He absolutely was the fastest car.... Bobby Pierce included. Michael Chilton did exactly what he needed to do to win.... he absolutely deserved to win. Tyler Carpenter was the show!

Bobby Pierce let Tyler Carpenter know.... "I didn't come here to f#@k around" after their first contact, when Tyler got in there a little hot and put her in the fence. Bobby timed his payback perfectly, deliberately and took home the second place money....

Obviously, Tyler Carpenter has a lot to learn.

It's also obvious Tyler Carpenter's raw driving talent is as good as, or better.... than guys who are already in the Dirt Late Model Hall of Fame.

Don't forget, besides his God given talent, they're building their own cars for a living. Some (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good ones! Some of the absolute best drivers in the last 4 or 5 decades have been attached to or affiliated with a "house car" program.....

90% of all the correct ingredients are there. One thing's for sure.... It's gonna be fun to watch!
    Last edited by Senroc-Systems; 10-28-2020 at 09:39 AM.

Again, lets pump the brakes on all the GOAT, HoF and Mt Rushmore talk.

Tyler was the class of the field, until his RR went down, he was playing the GAPP band on Bobby and the rest of them. Was great to watch. Complete turn around @ Florence when he's in the Rocket. Like, night and day.

one other thing.... not very many drivers in the world can get a super tight race car, by nature, to turn like Tyler Carpenter! He was flat up along side of MC, for the lead, multiple times, and he was not in the preferred line. MC immediately began to pinch his line off.... Tyler Carpenter is absolutely special.

Anybody else seeing glimpses of the future?

I guess this must be the first time someone has ever raced from the rear to a 3rd place finish. Obviously the GOAT👏👏👏👏
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I guess this must be the first time someone has ever raced from the rear to a 3rd place finish. Obviously the GOAT
    In a tight race car with 6 cars finishing no less

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    In a tight race car with 6 cars finishing no less
    Well I believe you, me and the Highside Hustler are about to find out!

You obviously don't comprehend what you're reading.... WTF does 6 cars finishing have anything to do with Tyler Carpenter? Bobby Pierce? Michael Chilton?

You two have let your hate cloud your objectivity...

Whoever this car owner is, he's just opened a can of worms.... Tyler Carpenter's phone is blowing up as we speak! You've both heard the interviews...

This Kid is Money!

Quote Originally Posted by Senroc-Systems View Post

You obviously don't comprehend what you're reading.... WTF does 6 cars finishing have anything to do with Tyler Carpenter? Bobby Pierce? Michael Chilton?

Whoever this car owner is, he's just opened a can of worms.... Tyler Carpenter's phone is blowing up as we speak! You've both heard the interviews...

This Kid is Money!
    Blowing up from who? All the high dollar late model owners that are growing on trees out there?

That's fine an all, but he better be ok with it when what comes around, goes around.
    He had the perfect opportunity to do so Saturday night. He gave it to Bobby, Bobby gave it back and it cut his left front down. It seemed like to me he was okay with how it unfolded in the DoD interview.

Blowing up from who? All the high dollar late model owners that are growing money on trees out there?
    That's about as correct as it gets.

And his phone blowing up. lol
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by Senroc-Systems View Post

This Kid is Money!
    You keep gloating over that 3rd place finish. We're not laughing at you, well, some of us are. 🤪😛🤣😁😂😀😁🤪😜
    8/13/16

Not taking anything away from Tyler he ran a great race, but didnt he fall off the hell tour because he couldnt compete?

Quote Originally Posted by Rollover View Post
    Not taking anything away from Tyler he ran a great race, but didnt he fall off the hell tour because he couldnt compete?
    Technically no. They broke the motor and either didn't have a backup or only brought one extra with them and decided to bail
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by Rollover View Post
    They had 1 motor to run the first 2 weeks and it broke

He was fast during his stint on the SN's. Had he ran the whole tour, he would of got a win or 2. He had the speed.
    8/13/16

Goat status unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by 71PRPFan View Post
    Goat status unlocked.
    First ballot HoF.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    First ballot HoF.
    Probably class of 2022

I like Tyler, but totally agree with the let’s pump the brakes stuff. Gear down, it’s Chilton and Bobby. Chilton is a good regional guy, and Bobby doesn’t quite got the Pierceket figured out yet. But I do like Tyler and hope he lands a ride that affords him the ability to hit more bigger shows.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Agreed C&B... Tyler is a heck of a driver, but let’s calm down a little bit... someone on this thread believes he’s the next coming of Jesus Christ... others are just rabid fans that are clueless outside the MOV... he’s a great talent, but your nausea-bringing spatter Sinroc is hilarious at best.