Default Sad pathetic Democrat party.

Will they win? Who knows. Will Biden and his gang of non com poops be a disaster for this Country trying to recover economically? Guaranteed. NOT ONE, and I dare the handful of Trump haters on this site to come up with one, NOT ONE idea from the Dems has been presented to help create jobs.
    In fact, the only thing they are running on is hate Trump. Another guarantee Mr. Potato head is selling he will unite the Country?

What a moron. He won't be able to unite his own pathetic party. It gets down to common sense and the campaign of the pathetic Biden and the pretend Black women, has nothing to offer. Harris doesn't give a rats butt about Black people and never has. Look at her record and up bringing. The only thing the Dems have to offer black people is encouraging them to abort more of their future children. Yeah, i know some black blood goes through her veins. Means nothing.

Dirty fifthy lies and cons these people trot out every four years. Now, does Trump lie and exaggerate? Yep
    But here is the difference, he doesn't lie what his vision for this Country is!!!! Big big difference
    He attempts to keep his promise and he is a winner when it comes to the economy and Foreign policy.
    Man is a very successful leader to say the least. Vote for a leader. This is what smart people do
    Last edited by TS FAN; 10-27-2020 at 03:30 PM.

Well put !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well .. hopefully Joe will only come out of his hole long enough to see his shadow and then it will be 6 more months of winter for him.

Well said!

The interview with Bobulinski on Tucker tonight sealed the deal! Biden is a crook!

Liberals will be getting a huge wake up call on Nov 3! Normal Americans do not want their brand of govt!

Agreed on the well said part.......one thing is for sure if Joe wins , not one single person I know or am friends with ( including my friends on here) will ever hate on, disrespect or bastardize the office of the president like our friends Mcnugget,Ss and his son kid rock have.

I think trump has a large lead at the end of next Tuesday night only to have to wait on all the ballots to come in from the cemeteries to make it interesting the following week......still say he wins, even with all his dumbassery and the nonsense he's had to endure from the mean girls the first 4 years ,he and his folks have gotten stuff done.
    If the rest of the assmonkeys up there would get to work the country could really be great again.

If it works right, our lives shouldn't change a whole lot next Wednesday.....we respect the results and continue to be proud to be here and have the constitution as our guide......but, as witnessed ....trump wins and toss all that out the window.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

One last time. Do any of you Biden supporters know one idea the Dems are running on to help the economy recover? I doubt there is a reply.

BTW, apparently many people are asking if they can change their vote. I would be hard pressed to think it is anybody that has voted for Trump. The media has slammed him with a lot of fake news for four years. I would it is more about people who voted for Mr Potato head and come to realize what A fraud his campaign is.LOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Well put !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's what she said!!! hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    One last time. Do any of you Biden supporters know one idea the Dems are running on to help the economy recover? I doubt there is a reply.

BTW, apparently many people are asking if they can change their vote. I would be hard pressed to think it is anybody that has voted for Trump. The media has slammed him with a lot of fake news for four years. I would it is more about people who voted for Mr Potato head and come to realize what A fraud his campaign is.LOLOLOL
    I hear Simon and garfunkle classics........

https://audioboom.com/posts/7715072-...enter-at-the-u

See if that podcast segment loads for you guys if you want to listen to something interesting. It is an interview on the John Batchelor Show podcast with Larry Johnson (former CIA spook). It only runs about ten minutes more or less but it really adds to the Biden scam.

Apparently at the University of Penn there is a place called the Biden Center. In 2017-2019 the Biden Center received a total of $22 million in donations from China. Better yet, anonymous donors from China. So then when Joe shows up for a speech, or a teaching engagement, or whatever - a huge honorarium awaits.

Wanna know how shaking down foreign governments stays off the tax return?

ZERO25, I watched the interview also. Holy cow, those Ruskies are pretty convincing, aren't they? Seriously though, this guy should be seen by everyone. If we had to listen to Vindman and his angst over a phone call create an impeachment, the country should have to hear from Tony Bobulinski.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    https://audioboom.com/posts/7715072-...enter-at-the-u

See if that podcast segment loads for you guys if you want to listen to something interesting. It is an interview on the John Batchelor Show podcast with Larry Johnson (former CIA spook). It only runs about ten minutes more or less but it really adds to the Biden scam.

Apparently at the University of Penn there is a place called the Biden Center. In 2017-2019 the Biden Center received a total of $22 million in donations from China. Better yet, anonymous donors from China. So then when Joe shows up for a speech, or a teaching engagement, or whatever - a huge honorarium awaits.

Wanna know how shaking down foreign governments stays off the tax return?

ZERO25, I watched the interview also. Holy cow, those Ruskies are pretty convincing, aren't they? Seriously though, this guy should be seen by everyone. If we had to listen to Vindman and his angst over a phone call create an impeachment, the country should have to hear from Tony Bobulinski.
    That guys got more bad info against the Biden Crime Family, than Epstein ever had! I hope he has security protection from the highest!

Arkancide is a real danger..........

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post

It is just unreal that the whole country has watched the politicians in Washington and
    simply do nothing . None stop fighting with each other , All while the people have to sit
    back and watch them destroy this country . And the worst part is , we can do nothing
    about it , because they have divided the people . And the CRIMINAL MEDIA plays the
    biggest part in this for their ratings . And because we have been so divided , the
    social media will finish us . Our course has been severely changed . Now we wait for
    the war among us . I feel sure Trump will win , I hope . But either way . Its coming .

All things being equal, I think trump wins comfortably too......but , as we know.....nothing is being treated equally between the two candidates.

Only thing that makes me nervous is that the dems have shown a side of devious that I hadn't paid attention to with them before because I really didn't think they would turn into whiney punks and bishes towards the country because they didn't get their way last time....they will do and say anything.

The support shown Now for Trump is 1000 Times stronger in our tri state area ( ohio ) .... I see Trump doing 4 more years easy this time around ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

These people are as bad as it gets. Want proof? If they win the elections, you'll get it.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

No worries. Just put a sheriff badge on Ted Nugents hunting coat and tell him to get to work cleaning up these liberal cesspool cities 😀