FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Jeremy Shields (shields@msrmafia.com)
October 27, 2020

Bagley Crowned Louisiana Dirt Track State Champion
COMP Cams Super Dirt Series Finale Up Next

LONGVIEW, Tex. (10/27/20) – Morgan Bagley claimed his first victory of the 2020 season on Saturday night in his P&W Sales No. 14m GottaRace.com / Day Motor Sports/ Rocket Chassis Crate Late Model.

The $2,000 triumph came in Boothill Speedway’s 48th Annual Louisiana Dirt Track State Championship.

Bagley dedicated his victory to his late friend, Billy Melton, who recently lost his battle with cancer. “This one is for Billy, I know he was helping me,” said Bagley. “I want to thank all of my family, friends, and sponsors for their great support. We haven’t gotten to race much this year, but it’s been a solid season.”

On Friday afternoon Morgan Bagley traveled to Boothill Speedway in Greenwood, La. for the 48th Annual Louisiana Dirt Track State Championship. Drawing 33 cars for the two-day event, Bagley passed six cars in his heat race to finish fourth.

Starting the $1,000-to-win A-Main in seventh, Morgan clawed forward two spots in the 20-lapper to place fifth behind Jamie Burford, Tyler Stevens, Kevin Sitton, and Jon Mitchell.

With the Top 6 finishers from Friday night's feature getting locked into the redraw on Saturday, Bagley pulled the pole position for the main event. Jumping into the lead on the opening lap, Morgan led flag-to-flag in the 40-lapper to capture his first win of the season and a $2,000 payday. Jon Mitchell, Rob Litton, Tyler Stevens, and Jamie Burford completed the Top-5 finishers.

Full results from these events are available at www.BoothillDirt.com.

Next on the docket for Morgan Bagley is a trip to Jackson Motor Speedway in Byram, Miss. for the $6,000-to-win, All American 60 on November 7. The program will be the finale for the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series.

To learn more about the event, please visit www.COMPDirt.com.

Morgan Bagley would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include P&W Sales (Oil Field Manufacturers Rep.), P&W Iron Works, GottaRace.com, Day Motor Sports, Bert Transmission, Frankland Rear-End, Arizona Sports Shirts, Racing Optics, Sunoco Race Fuels, Barnes Systems, MSD, STP, Wiles Racing, Integra Racing Shocks, Midwest Sheet Metal, FK Rod Ends, JE Pistons, J&J Motorsports, Hypercoils, Outerwears Performance Products, Wilwood, JCT Auto Sales, K&N Filters, Joe’s Racing Products, Armor All, COMP Cams, XS Power, Hoosier Tire Southwest, Wrisco Aluminum, TWM Racing Products, Quickcar Racing Products, Performance Race Engineering, Keyser Manufacturing, Midwest Sheet Metal, Performance Race Engineering, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For more information on Morgan Bagley and McMillan Motorsports, please visit the official team website at www.MorganBagley.com .