Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Are the pollsters lying?

You betcha!......thanks Rush!

In addition to that, the electorate, I believe, has dramatically changed since 2016, and I don’t think the pollsters have been working hard enough to keep up with the changes. I don’t think they have the slightest idea how. For example, there is such a thing this year as a Trump Democrat. They didn’t think there was such a thing in 2016, a Trump Democrat, no way. There is. There are a lot of Trump Democrats today, folks.

Oh-ho-ho. Don’t doubt me on this. I think these pollsters this time around are even more invested in beating Trump so they will have no qualms about lying about the numbers to depress Republican turnout. They’ll lie about everything else. Why not their polling? That’s the thing that you have to keep in mind. They lie about everything else. They lie about every other thing they say when they cover Trump. Ninety-two percent negative coverage. Why would they be telling the truth about their polling? Why would polling be the one place that they’re honest? Don’t think it would be.

I think they’re dishonest from top to bottom. They’re dishonest side to side. They’re dishonest up to down. And they use everything at their disposal to depress you, suppress you, dispirit you. So there’s a Trump Democrat in the electorate this year. They haven’t bothered to find out. They don’t even want to consider the possibility. They haven’t bothered to study it.

I think in the 2020 electorate there is such a thing as a Trump black voter. I think there are more of those than the Drive-By Media and the pollsters would even acknowledge and try to find. And if it’s just 10%, it’s a game-changer. I think there is such a thing as the “screw you” voter. These people lie to the pollsters, on purpose. Some of them don’t even talk to anybody. Some of them don’t answer the pollster call or the email or whatever, but if they do, they lie to them.

And you know what else? Every Trump rally Ronna McDaniel or somebody in the campaign releases the data that they have amassed after surveying the attendees. And it’s striking how many people who have never voted are attending these rallies in 2020. It’s striking. Like, in some rallies it’s as high as 40% who have never voted, who plan on voting this time around. Because they relate to Trump. They’ve never related to anybody else. They’ve never bothered to vote. It’s a stunning statistic at every one of these rallies.

Klemm sure hopes not

More far right wing disinformation. They know if the polls show that King Donald Dumb is losing many republican voter will not go out and vote. This disinformation is to keep his base in tack so when their messiah said this election is rigged. His far right militia and his gullible fools will come out and stand by him. Definitely disinformation for you gullible fools!!!!!! SMH and LMAO
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    More far right wing disinformation. They know if the polls show that King Donald Dumb is losing many republican voter will not go out and vote. This disinformation is to keep his base in tack so when their messiah said this election is rigged. His far right militia and his gullible fools will come out and stand by him. Definitely disinformation for you gullible fools!!!!!! SMH and LMAO
    Interesting. You took the time to post your anti-Trump gibberish, but won’t take the time to answer TS FAN.

Sad pathetic Democrat party. - http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?401...Democrat-party

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Will they win? Who knows. Will Biden and his gang of non com poops be a disaster for this Country trying to recover economically? Guaranteed. NOT ONE, and I dare the handful of Trump haters on this site to come up with one, NOT ONE idea from the Dems has been presented to help create jobs.
    One last time. Do any of you Biden supporters know one idea the Dems are running on to help the economy recover? I doubt there is a reply.
    Wow’bout it ss12, balls or no balls?

You are for getting what the democrats did after the fall of the economy thanks to Bush 43. They handed over one of the best economy to King Donald Dumb. And King Donald Dumb did what he has done all of his life. He destroyed it. Nothing new for him.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Default Balls or no balls???

Straight vagina..........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Straight vagina..........
    And TRUMP “grabs him by it “ 24/7 !!!!!!

Trump is leading in battle ground states...Trafalgar and Rasmussen, two respected polling originations who got the 2016 election right disputes all other polls........Use your head, take a look at the enthusiasm and number of people at the Trump rallies. Seems to me a landslide is in the making.

Default Grabs him by it

Yes......why yes he sure does.

SS Union bosses even let him complain about it sometimes......but only if he has seniority over the person he's bitching too.

You are for getting what the democrats did after the fall of the economy thanks to Bush 43. They handed over one of the best economy to King Donald Dumb. And King Donald Dumb did what he has done all of his life. He destroyed it. Nothing new for him.
    You are ignorant beyond belief. I am still waiting for you to step up with a plan the DEM have put forward to help create jobs. Your post frankly is about as stupid as I have seen.

You going to man up with a Biden plan that is going to help the economy and jobs or just parrot the nonsense that comes from the left wing cable shows? BTW Dodd and Frank were in charge of Fanny and Freddy who was the big culprit in the 2008 disaster. They then put forth a pathetic bill and then were forced to leave office because they knew they were toast.

That is just for starters. One more thing you must think that regulations strangling small business is a good thing, along with high taxes. Obama did. LOLOLOLOL yep his policies were a treasure for sure. That is why the people elected Trump.

Gullible fool? you must be looking in the mirror

I don’t click unnamed links or read Forbes, I don’t trust them. I watch You Tube (financial news) or other more trusted sources. Reading takes too much time, and videos are more direct and to the point.

Lurker, this is a perfect example of how Dems handle things. They know they are frauds and attempt to steer you off course. LOL

I am still waiting for you to step up with a plan the DEM have put forward to help create jobs.
    He doesn’t have one. All he can do is parrot CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the fake news media. Well, that, and what the union boss tells them him to say.

Lurker, this is a perfect example of how Dems handle things. They know they are frauds and attempt to steer you off course. LOL
    Diversion, diversion, after more diversion.

Hey look, squirrel !!!

This is your answer to my challenge? IOW you have no answer. Just what I thought.
    I didn't need your silly article to give me the history of the stock market. I already know the history. It has nothing to do with my challenge to you and your Dem friends. Unlike you, I choose to be an independent thinking person.

I have yet to hear any cohesive economic plan from MR Potato, so I was just wondering if you knew of one????

He will have to ask his bosses if he can answer truthfully......I'm sure he'll get back to everyone once he gets the OK.

This is your answer to my challenge? IOW you have no answer. Just what I thought.
    I didn't need your silly article to give me the history of the stock market. I already know the history. It has nothing to do with my challenge to you and your Dem friends. Unlike you, I choose to be an independent thinking person.

I have yet to hear any cohesive economic plan from MR Potato, so I was just wondering if you knew of one????
    Their plan is the same thing they done after the last 2 time they won the presidency. Straighten up the disaster that the republicans left behind. This time is no different! If you want to know what his plan is go to his web pages.

Joe said a couple weeks ago, "I'm Joe Biden and I'm running for the Senate". Now what is this about I hear that he kept on saying last week, calling Trump George Bush.