Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tim McCreadie Question

So the WoO World Finals decided to go with a reduced and separated format. They stated that the Big Block Modifieds would not be part of the Last Call event. Statements were made that because the majority of the drivers and teams were from New York, due to Covid-19 restrictions with the state of NY, created a major problem hence the elimination of them from the show. Tim McCreadie is from NY, so I am just curious how that has not been an issue for him at all over the past 2 months. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Someone else asked me this question, and I had absolutely no clue of what to tell them.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

My theory is they couldn’t make enough $ on big blocks to have their own separate show. T-MAC is a no comment lol
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

My take on it is cuz the race is in nc & ny has a cv19 restriction w high risk states w nc being 1 of them. With lucas oil there not traveling to nc but may b 1 or 2 times. Very good question on that gottagofast. Jmo

My only gut thought on the T-Mac situation, he isn't going home to NY, but again just my gut reaction, as well Rural northern NY completely different 5 hours from NYC.

Making it up as they go along would be my best guess.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

TMac hasn't been caught
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    TMac hasn't been caught
    People speed on public roads daily and those are laws, I wouldn’t worry about guidelines lol
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Big blocks were left off the schedule because North Carolina is on the list of states you must quarantine for 14 days when you return to New York and New Jersey. Around 99% of the teams come from New York and New Jersey.

New York granted exemptions to professional athletes and Tim McCreadie being a full-time race car driver qualifies as a professional athlete so no 14 quarantine is needed when he returns to New York.

Quote Originally Posted by mccreadiefan39 View Post
    Big blocks were left off the schedule because North Carolina is on the list of states you must quarantine for 14 days when you return to New York and New Jersey. Around 99% of the teams come from New York and New Jersey.

New York granted exemptions to professional athletes and Tim McCreadie being a full-time race car driver qualifies as a professional athlete so no 14 quarantine is needed when he returns to New York.
    Ok thanks mccreadiefan39 for the quarantine part!

The mod guys work, so when they come back they can't go to work for 14 days

It was way easier for Lucas to ask for an exemption for 1 guy than it is for WRG to ask for an exemption for 40-50.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

You people need to stop watching the news. There is no-one watching out for anyone traveling in and out of new york. 2 seperate families that I personally no have been back and forth numerous times. 1 flies to go up to see her new grand baby, long island. The other has a large family just north of the city and they go up for various reasons and many have been down to visit. I asked if they quarantine, there answer, are you nuts. So please stop watching the news, there dramatics make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    You people need to stop watching the news. There is no-one watching out for anyone traveling in and out of new york. 2 seperate families that I personally no have been back and forth numerous times. 1 flies to go up to see her new grand baby, long island. The other has a large family just north of the city and they go up for various reasons and many have been down to visit. I asked if they quarantine, there answer, are you nuts. So please stop watching the news, there dramatics make me sick.
    The sanctions made these decisions. But continue yelling at the wall if it makes you feel better.
    Last edited by Josh Bayko; 10-31-2020 at 09:50 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Fellow Comrades and Infidels, these protections are put in place for our well being. If you know anyone not heeding these decrees, you should report it to the proper authorities, so this risk can be mitigated. If these violators do not willfully quarantine, they should be compelled to do so for the greater good. We can not tolerate these selfish actions during a pandemic. Entertinment, employment, and family, are far less important than our safety. Can you imagine the dangers if these disobeying miscreants are allowed to own firearms and religious materials?
    Last edited by purvis; 10-31-2020 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by purvis View Post
    Fellow Comrades and Infidels, these protections are put in place for our well being. If you know anyone not heeding these decrees, you should report it to the proper authorities, so this risk can be mitigated. If these violators do not willfully quarantine, they should be compelled to do so for the greater good. We can not tolerate these selfish actions during a pandemic. Entertinment, employment, and family, are far less important than our safety. Can you imagine the dangers if these disobeying miscreants are allowed to own firearms and religious materials?
    Speaking of the need to turn the television off......

I think he was being sarcastic........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I think he was being sarcastic........
    I did wonder about that, but ya never know these days!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    It was way easier for Lucas to ask for an exemption for 1 guy than it is for WRG to ask for an exemption for 40-50.
    Were they granted that exemption ?

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    My take on it is cuz the race is in nc & ny has a cv19 restriction w high risk states w nc being 1 of them. With lucas oil there not traveling to nc but may b 1 or 2 times. Very good question on that gottagofast. Jmo
    Jmo? HAHAHAHAHAHA... 😆

Christ, can you people find something more worthwhile to complain about. People are doing this every day. Suck it up, protect yourself and move on.