Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Stanford Study Links Trump Rallies to 700 COVID-19 Deaths

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

I highly doubt it but.........true Americans are willing to die for what they believe in! My grandfather volunteered to enlist in the Army to fight in WWII! Thank God, he didnt die but he was surely willing to!

Meanwhile, your side cant figure out, which bathroom to use!

Says the guy that wished the President would die from the China virus.

Study says nothing. May have caused 700 deaths..........Prove it. Sounds like the same old BS from the left. Chew on this, 5 Democrate governors who put infected Covid 19 folks back into nursing homes murdered 40% of the total deaths from Chinese flu. {NY NJ PA CA MI }
    Last edited by MUD MAESTRO; 11-01-2020 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    About the same number of homeless Ukrainians starved to death because Hunter got the money instead of them getting the soup......no really, it's on the Internet.

Somewhere.

I hope you get a chance to go back and read some of your stuff a year or two from now....I did some of mine onetime and realized what an idiot I was.....you will too.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    Study says nothing. May have caused 700 deaths..........Prove it. Sounds like the same old BS from the left. Chew on this, 5 Democrate governors who put infected Covid 19 folks back into nursing homes murdered 40% of the total deaths from Chinese flu. {NY NJ PA CA MI }
    With a couple days left in the election the demnews is now reporting two hundred thousand more deaths within a couple weeks now.( because of trump of course)....lets all check back in on the 14th and do a little fact checking on that.

It's a full court press to get out the blame trump messages by demnews , I think it's going to be reported tonight the asteroid that's going to hit us is his fault too.

I’m miffed at how the Trump administration has handled the pandemic, it’s been a cluster and he only made it worse by treating people like mushrooms. How dumb does he think we are? That may or may not impact my vote. But it’s a suspiciously timed political hit which effects its credibility in my mind. And it only leads me to more questions about the whole contact tracing situation, my opinion it’s a train wreck. Ask yourself this, do you know anyone that has been contacted? The numbers say you should. I think health agencies don’t have the resources, funding or know how to do it, seems a mirage to me. Government has failed us big time in this whole thing, including Trump and his strategies. But if a weak theory had emerged on the other side similar to this, supported by sparse data, the Democrat’s would have poo pooed it day and night.
    I hate time trials.

If Trump loses, and it's looking like he will, it will be because of his lack of leadership on the COVID crisis. I doubt Biden will fare any better because this thing looks like it's completely out of control now. Read where Great Britain is in lockdown again and I think Biden will do the same to the U.S. Leaning towards Trump cause I just can't vote for Biden who will be replaced by Harris soon after the inauguration. Just sucks I feel like I will need to take a shower after voting.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    If Trump loses, and it's looking like he will, it will be because of his lack of leadership on the COVID crisis. I doubt Biden will fare any better because this thing looks like it's completely out of control now. Read where Great Britain is in lockdown again and I think Biden will do the same to the U.S. Leaning towards Trump cause I just can't vote for Biden who will be replaced by Harris soon after the inauguration. Just sucks I feel like I will need to take a shower after voting.
    Hey a s s hat go vote for BIDEN your 1 vote or you and your significant others 2 votes won’t hurt TRUM in his LANDSLIDE VICTORY ! You are an IDIOT !

Harris/ pelosi together in the White House........running the country?( and that is the not so back up plan)

I'm that guy in the geico commercial when he goes up in the attic and sees what the old owners left behind.

Nope.....no thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Harris/ pelosi together in the White House........running the country?( and that is the not so back up plan)
    ---- Nadler, Schumer, Buttigieg, Beto, AOC, Omar, Tlaib and the list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Nope.....no thank you.
    Correct!

Since 007 posted after my post, I'm sure he flamed me. Ignore feature is great.

How does it look like Trump will lose? Why would you need a shower after voting for a guy that can save the nation from a Communist takeover? Great Britain has all but fallen to the globalists.

What more could Trump do that he has not done about the virus? Get angry like Joe and just SAY he is going to defeat it??? hahahahahahahhaaa
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

So what do you think should be done about the virus? Does the media have anything to do with your thinking?

Since 007 posted after my post, I'm sure he flamed me. Ignore feature is great.
    But he knows I’ve posted .................and he also has read it !

Poll: Donald Trump set to win US presidency by electoral college landslide

Trump great economy. There are more citizens unemployed than what vote for King Donald Dumb in 2016.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Poll: Donald Trump set to win US presidency by electoral college landslide

Looks like another super spreader event. Trump is helping wipe out the republican base one super spreader event at a time.
    Last edited by ss12; 11-01-2020 at 02:12 PM.

Looks like another super spreader event. Trump is helping wipe out the republican base one super spreader event at a time.
    You are really really hurt . Fools like you are followers . Stay in your house and leave
    the rest of us that have paved the way . You can be ruled by the ( DARK DARK ) time
    ahead if you like . I will take my ninety nine % chance . And while I am out and about
    restaurant to restaurant , race to race , Stay home so the rest of us don't get what you
    have . FEAR .

There are more citizens unemployed than what vote for King Donald Dumb in 2016.
    China virus.