Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Bhahahahaha......if you're working for somebody, not a chance!

One of my checks will obliterate a whole month of your income......GUARANTEED!

btw.....thats from only 1 of my contractors!
    LOL You are pretty predictable I knew you would say that. You must have for gotten that in a p/m you told me how much you and your wife earn. You and your wife make a comfortable income.

.if you're working for somebody, not a chance! LOL Just because you own your business doens't mean you are making a lot of money.
    Last edited by ss12; 11-03-2020 at 05:36 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

He cleans up the mess he makes at work.....you tell someone that hasn't been there as long to clean up yours.......right after your boss tells you to clean up his.

Some have character, some are characters.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    LOL You are pretty predictable I knew you would say that. You must have for gotten that in a p/m you told me how much you and your wife earn. You and your wife make a comfortable income.

.if you're working for somebody, not a chance! LOL Just because you own your business doens't mean you are making a lot of money.

I have never said I make a lot of money, but we do live comfortably! Theres a very small percentage of people in this nation that make more than my gross revenue.......thats not bragging, just a fact!

Thanks to Trump, my last two years has seen a 40-60% increase!

NEVER got that under Obama/Biden!......fact!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I have never said I make a lot of money, but we do live comfortably! Theres a very small percentage of people in this nation that make more than my gross revenue.......thats not bragging, just a fact!

Thanks to Trump, my last two years has seen a 40-60% increase!

NEVER got that under Obama/Biden!......fact!
    But your health insurance surely went down in price because of their aca .....right?

Tonight going to be painful for them I'm afraid......wonder what they will whine about for the next 4?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????