Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I'm guessing that understanding sarcasm isn't one of your major strengths.
    To be fair, sarcasm over the internet is kinda hard to judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    To be fair, sarcasm over the internet is kinda hard to judge.
    Penns, that is actually fair. It sounded more funny in my Arkansas-(un)educated brain than it did in text. But it was honestly mean to be a harmless joke. Me and SnakeX3 (which I haven't seen or heard from him in a while, I hope he is OK) have a running joke about how much DOD used to flaunt over the Rocket cars/teams (AKA Richards).

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Is FLO going to have a bias toward Rocket Chassis drivers too? Asking for a friend...
    ...and I'm that friend, friend. Thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    ...and I'm that friend, friend. Thanks for asking.
    I don't actually care and i did think it was funny. I just get a kick out of how rowed up people get over dod standings and such. But for the most part this year and last have kinda been a landslide for team "Richards"

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    I don't actually care and i did think it was funny. I just get a kick out of how rowed up people get over dod standings and such. But for the most part this year and last have kinda been a landslide for team "Richards"
    No unbiased reporting would be anything but crowing the amazing season B-Shep and Rocket have had this year....or last year. The thing is that DoD has always seemed very pro-Rocket, whether it's Richards in the past, or B-Shep and Erb more recently. Rigsby and Suave are the types of guys that get giddy over their teams, no matter what the sport. It's part of their personality. It's not that they are against other chassis or drivers, it's just they are in love with the Rocket boys no matter who is on their team. And that is fine. Who really cares? But denying it is the first sign.... not you DoD.