Default Yes, this is a major point of this election!

Biden is a Catholic FRAUD!

Franklin Graham
    1h ·
    Ricky Skaggs has been a good friend for many years, and he sent this to me today. Someone had sent it to him, and I thought it was worth sharing with you…
    “After hearing a pastor speak a message about life and death, I felt I had to share what I heard. I know many of you are still trying to decide who to vote for on Tuesday. Some people vote for or against a person solely on their personality, I get that, but let me just offer a few words that might help you to decide. Voting is a very personal thing and I’m not telling you who to vote for but just giving you something to think about. When I look at the platform of both parties, I see a stark contrast, nearly as much as day is from night. I decided a long time ago that if I was gonna grow up and have a relationship with the living Savior Jesus Christ, I needed to know what His Word says. I needed to love the things He loves, and hate the things He hates. God is love, but God is also righteous in all of His ways. His Word says ‘God hates the shedding of innocent blood.’ There’s nothing more innocent than an unborn baby. The pastor went on to say ‘anyone who votes for the party that approves abortion, that person has co-signed a death warrant on the unborn. They have come into an agreement and made a covenant with that party and all that it stands for.’ I had never heard it said like that before. It was a hard-hitting truth. It made me realize the awesome responsibility of agreement! ‘Today I set before you, life and prosperity, death and destruction (Deuteronomy 30:19).’”

Wink

I’d agree. Still yet, I’ll say 2A is the most underrated major point for the 2020 Presidency. 2A voters will come out strong, being the silent masses. Also, new voters, for Trump, will be strong too. IMHO.

Locked and loaded, I’m ready for whoever Wins.

All the bitchin they do about guns you would think they would realize that......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????