Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump wins!

Default Trump wins!

328-210 electoral college!

3-5% popular vote!

I hope you're right! This election is going to be a huge turning point in our country. Contrary to what many may think and what the ballot may say, it's not a contest between Trump and Biden. It's a contest between Trump and the fourth, invisible, and most powerful branch of our government, the propaganda ministry AKA "the mainstream media". Unfortunately they are very powerful and able to twist and distort the minds of many citizens who may not pay close attention to what's really going on. Anyway, everybody better get out and vote. Our future is at stake.

It's a battle between preserving our democratic norms vs continuing Trump's fascism.

t's a battle between preserving our democratic norms vs continuing Trump's fascism.
    See. This is the proof of exactly what I'm talking about as how the propaganda machine has been so powerful at manipulating the minds of many naive individuals. It's exactly like 1984. It's proof that some people can be manipulated to actually believe that up is down and down is up with just the right kind of mental manipulation. If we lose this election, it will be proof that whomever controls the propaganda machine can basically control this country. It will mean we as a people have become mindless sheep. I sincerely hope that's not the case, but i fear it may be.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    It's a battle between preserving our democratic norms vs continuing Trump's fascism.
    Oh please. There is no reason to call Trump a Fascist. Facists are the people on the streets like ANtifa and BLM doing to dirty work for the real Fascist types and Communists of the DEMOCRAT party. That's right, the Dem party is where the Fascists are, It's a proven fact.

A Fascist does not stand up for the rights and freedoms that we the people (I guess not you) guns rights, right to life, free commercail health care, not government run health care.

A Fascist would do something more like what Obummer did like funding Irans nuclear program, forcing climate change taxes and regulations upon it's people and taking away their fuel and energy programs and replacing them with no private vehicles and mass state run transportation programs.

Ending school choice so our children will be piosoned by radical Democrats.

You just got me started, but you are just fooling yourself and leaving others scratching their heads in disbelief and disgust with just outragious false opinions.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-02-2020 at 07:17 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan2k20 View Post
    See. This is the proof of exactly what I'm talking about as how the propaganda machine has been so powerful at manipulating the minds of many naive individuals. It's exactly like 1984. It's proof that some people can be manipulated to actually believe that up is down and down is up with just the right kind of mental manipulation. If we lose this election, it will be proof that whomever controls the propaganda machine can basically control this country. It will mean we as a people have become mindless sheep. I sincerely hope that's not the case, but i fear it may be.
    Yep, I believe it is the case here, and I don't see anything changing this guy's beliefs. Whether it's the schools fault or the media this guy took the wrong path!!! There are so many out there that are also clueless. Society just let the true message of this nation get buried and replaced with poison from revolutionaries. We need a political party that with conviction that would have stood up and fight this problem early on, instead of letting it grow and getting almost out of hand.

The Globalist movement is REAL and they are determined to take over the world.

Vote Trump for your friends and families sake, or we will lose our nation.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Stefan2k20 and Buford.Justice - He’s an indoctrinated millennial, that supports CHAZ/CHOP and the ilk’s of Antifa.

This is where you show your ignorance in life, and your education. Harris could care less about your “preserving our democratic norms” --- as she is a Radical Leftist with no regard to “preserving our democratic norms”. You just don’t see that fact as you have been brainwashed and indoctrinated since first grade or before.

God help us all if Harris wins, and I hope you are ready for what you are asking for if she does win. Because it won’t be pretty when they try to take guns away from legal gun owners. It will make the Kyle Rittenhouse deal look like nothing.

Colion Noir 7 hours ago (edited)

Joe Biden went to social media a few days before the election, Sunday, to double down on his continued support for AR-15 bans, gun bans as well as increased regulation on firearms.

"It’s long past time we take action to end the scourge of gun violence in America," said Biden in a tweet, using the label proffered by anti-gun groups for gun crime and suicides by firearms. "As president, I’ll ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, implement universal background checks, and enact other common-sense reforms to end our gun violence epidemic."

Biden, who backed the original and problematic 1994 federal Assault Weapon Ban, which targeted popular semi-automatic firearms over cosmetic features and arbitrary magazine capacity sizes, has a current publicly available platform that supports a return to that Clinton-era policy.

In addition to expanded background checks and a ban on commonly-owned firearms-- trade groups believe more than 18 million such rifles are in circulation-- Biden's platform includes promises to open the American gun industry to a wave of potentially crippling frivolous lawsuits, ration firearm sales, strip the right to keep and bear arms from thousands on social security, ban online sales of guns and ammo, push for "smart guns," mandate gun lock usage in the home, and establish gun licensing.

I Will NOT Comply
    Joe Biden Tweets Gun Confiscation Promise and Why You Should Believe Him! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g32d2zIKOeM

Default Post 7

That's the weird part......wonder how he found something cool like dirt racing?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Default As I posted in another thread

Still yet, I’ll say 2A is the most underrated major point for the 2020 Presidency. 2A voters will come out strong, being the silent masses. Also, new voters, for Trump, will be strong too. IMHO.

Locked and loaded, I’m ready for whoever Wins.

2A is “preserving our democratic norms”

It's a battle between feelings and facts......yours are hurt,and trump ain't half bad, fact.

Trump leads at end of tomorrow night....a week goes by to let all the dead people get their ballots in and it ends up in the court with the outcome being trump rubbing their noses in it again for 4 more years.

Boy, won't they be all pissed off?

Will you be leaving this wretched country when TRUMP wins ? I’ll pay your way !

Didn't Rosie odonald say she was?again?

Our guns are safe. Nobody is going to knock on your door to take your guns away.

Will you be leaving this wretched country when TRUMP wins ? I’ll pay your way !
    I have to wait for my girlfriend to finish her PhD before I can move.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    That's the weird part......wonder how he found something cool like dirt racing?
    Dirt racing is great. It's a large chunk of the fan base that sucks.

Our guns are safe. Nobody is going to knock on your door to take your guns away.
    That ship has sailed.....when or if that happens, the real marching begins.