Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The wait is on.

Default The wait is on.

I did my part, God help us if Biden/Harris wins. As a side note, have ya heard Harris's southern accent? Reminds me of you know who!

She's about as southern as a Taylor pork roll.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

More like Heat is on Biden. If he loses he will never be heard from again.

Quote Originally Posted by strongerthandirt View Post
    i did my part, god help us if biden/harris wins. As a side note, have ya heard harris's southern accent? Reminds me of you know who!
    why would you vote for a loser ?

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    I did my part, God help us if Biden/Harris wins. As a side note, have ya heard Harris's southern accent? Reminds me of you know who!

Tucker said last nite, that she's been taking lessons.....true story!

She needs to take lessons on how to be African American.....she isn't that either.

If not mistaken , family owned slaves in Jamaica at some point of the lineage..... Or maybe I misread that.
    It seems to have all been scrubbed from the regular web.

What kind of hot sauce does she carry in her purse? Remember when Hillary pulled that one? I'd love it today if some reporter would ask Hillary, "Hey, what hot sauce do you have in your purse today?" Yeah right.

Pander to the black vote with a fake accent and fake props. Say what you will about the president but,...he never, ever changes who he actually is based on who he is speaking to. What you see, is what you get. His voice inflection never changes, he never talks urban when speaking to the black community, his mannerisms never change, his delivery never changes, his clothing and style never changes, he only delivers his message as himself. Of things I might disagree with him on in regards to some tweets and tactics , this is not one of them.

I have always appreciated that the president presents himself as who he really is. You can like that, or you can hate that but he is genuinely Donald Trump. Many others are sure fake but he just goes off, as himself.

Take it or leave it.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Dam morgs, that post crushes it.

With Biden winning WI and leading in NV and MI, it's looking likely that Biden will squeak out a win with 270 EC votes.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    with biden winning wi and leading in nv and mi, it's looking likely that biden will squeak out a win with 270 ec votes.
    if only.............................................. ..........he was riunniong against anyone else but donald trump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buckle up mcfarter its gonna get bumpy !@@@@@

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    if only.............................................. ..........he was riunniong against anyone else but donald trump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buckle up mcfarter its gonna get bumpy !@@@@@
    We are just waiting for what happens in Nevada now.

We are just waiting for what happens in Nevada now.
    You mean more cheating and manipulating or .........then it’s over ?

What a sickening night it was, I felt it coming, and yes this nation is losing it's ability to have elections that are anyways near clean and fair. They are as corrupt as hell. And if Trump does not prevail as I know he actually did in a landslide. I believe or nation is finished. And there won't be any use for elections again because they will be totally controlled by the Communists and Globalists.

I would rather fight and lose than to just sit back and let evil people just take our country from us.

Better yet, stand up for our country and keep it!!!

We kept the Senate, that might allow for some hope.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-04-2020 at 09:05 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    What a sickening night it was, I felt it coming, and yes this nation is losing it's ability to have elections that are anyways near clean and fair. They are as corrupt as hell. And if Trump does not prevail as I know he actually did in a landslide. I believe or nation is finished. And there won't be any use for elections again because they will be totally controlled by the Communists and Globalists.

I would rather fight and lose than to just sit back and let evil people just take our country from us.

Better yet, stand up for our country and keep it!!!

We kept the Senate, that might allow for some hope.
    Fight. lol. If you can get up out of your armchair.

This is going to take a while. There still looking in dumpsters for more votes that got thrown away. Also checking post offices for back dating mail in votes!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post

Fight? Like Antifa fight? Like CHOP/CHAZ fight? ---- or self defense fight like Kyle Rittenhouse fight?

Again, you’re wishing for something you’ll regret.

Georgia is doing everything possible to find more Biden votes. Now it looks like they are going to mess up the senate races with 2 runoff elections. Perdue was solidly ahead of Oshoff and today they have found enough votes to force the runoff.

Said the guy that sits on furniture made out of cases of toilet paper and sanitizer.....Biden camp is going to steal it, courts will end up with it and we are all in for a bumpy ride.

Let's see who is prepared for that.....I'm good.

If they are stealing it, they aren't doing a very good job of it. It wouldn't be this close and there wouldn't be so many Republicans winning down ballot.