Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The wait is on.

Yes..........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I do hope these states that can't seem to count the votes in a timely manner are investigated. Georgia secretary of state said voting should be done by Wednesday night. I guess they are still counting this morning. Utter nonsense these states can't get it done like all the other states.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    I do hope these states that can't seem to count the votes in a timely manner are investigated. Georgia secretary of state said voting should be done by Wednesday night. I guess they are still counting this morning. Utter nonsense these states can't get it done like all the other states.
    I know with Georgia they were waiting on a lot of overseas military ballots. States were also forced to segregate certain ballots so I'm sure that complicated things as well. I don't know of many states, if any, that are reporting that ballots are 100% counted. Oklahoma is still only reporting 96%, Illinois 89%, Mississippi 86%, etc. and all of those states were decided before they even started. The attention is just on the battlegrounds is all.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    A Sampling of Recent Election Fraud Cases from Across the United States - https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud
    Per their database, fourteen cases are listed under 2020, and none of them were for the 2020 election. Many are from 2016 and most are for fraudulent signatures on ballot petitions for local stuff. So where is the proof of fraud in the 2020 general election?

Quote Originally Posted by mod95 View Post
    Per their database, fourteen cases are listed under 2020, and none of them were for the 2020 election. Many are from 2016 and most are for fraudulent signatures on ballot petitions for local stuff. So where is the proof of fraud in the 2020 general election?
    You definitely parrot the media ..............you cannot have evidence until it happens ! And I’ve got a feeling you won’t even believe it when the courts decide what happened 🥱

Trump should concede and continue the court cases while he purchases Newsmax.

And you definitely parrot Facebook. You all claim that fraud has happened, but when asked for evidence you say that you cannot have evidence until it has happened. So has it happened or not? The only "proof" you guys have shown me so far is a database from a conservative thinktank that told me absolutely nothing about fraud in this election. So, again, if you guys have sources of actual evidence then I would be more than happy to read up on it.

Do you have any sources of evidence for this massive voter fraud? If you do, I'd be more than happy to read up on it!
    For the record, its 1,298 proven instances of voter fraud, not 14 as you stated.

I posted what you asked for, and that’s not what you originally ask for in the first quote. Now you’ve added qualifiers in the second quote. Please be more specific next time.

It will come out in time if we did have any fraudulent voting. I myself don’t know for sure yet.

Fair enough?

If you read what I said, I said that it shows 14 cases under 2020 if you sort by disposition year. I am capable of reading their cute little graphic that they show when you click your link that says 1,298 proven cases of voter fraud, which I'm assuming is just a sum of all of their recorded instances throughout time. You guys are staunchly supporting the idea that there is widescale voter fraud happening in this election right now. Other than your god emperor erroneously claiming there is, what evidence do you have that there is voter fraud favoring Biden right now? Is it just your opinions and feelings? Just a hunch?

You guys are staunchly supporting the idea that there is widescale voter fraud happening in this election right now.
    Did you read my second to last sentence where I said ----- "It will come out in time if we did have any fraudulent voting. I myself don’t know for sure yet."

Mod95 - Harris WON, enjoy the spoils of your victory. ss12, kidrock, klem, mcarter815, yourself and few others --- own it ALL now. Its all yours. The onus is now on your team.

Default China virus is gone now

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    And in 10 more days we should have another 185k dead, but that's another thread and another topic.
    You notice in the last few hours the China virus just suddenly went away at all of the Harris rally celebrations.

If Trump would have been less of a jerk just a few dozen times, I feel he could have won.

I’d think most of his supporters liked him being a non-politically correct jerk. At least that’s the way I see it.

Twitter was his big downfall in my opinion. Well that, and the anti-Trump hysteria perpetuated 24/7 for better than 3½ years ---- all culminating to a Harris win.
    Last edited by lurker; 11-07-2020 at 05:49 PM.

Default mod95

Maybe this is the stuff Trump and the “other guys” are talking about.

The vote software sent at least 6,000 Trump votes to Biden. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlEOsLG9tJE

Don’t know? Do you?

I agree lurker. Get him off Twitter and it’s a different universe. His staff failed him in providing direction and his unwillingness to listen to others was to his detriment.
    I hate time trials.

It was reported earlier that it's his family telling him to not concede. They are not doing him any favors. Why delay the inevitable?

Do you have any sources of evidence for this massive voter fraud? If you do, I'd be more than happy to read up on it!
    There is a ton of it. But you are not fair enough to read and view the evidence. Probably because the Google search engine is censoring it. FACT!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

https://reliablenewsnow.com/

https://www.westernjournal.com/michi...5aab3f02bcc01f

https://youtu.be/J-D-2GOswwA

Georgia Counties Using Same Software as Michigan Counties Also Encounter ‘Glitch’ https://breitbart.com/politics/2020/...ounter-glitch/ via @BreitbartNews What a total mess this “election” has been!

There are many more I could put on here...
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-07-2020 at 08:44 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Lol I already addressed the software error in Michigan. Plus I've seen in many places that Republican poll watchers were allowed in, and again they would especially be there for their vote review at the end of the election. As for the software error, they already said it was an error to update the software and the correct votes were still there. Most importantly, it was just an issue with REPORTING the votes, and the error would have been caught regardless during their routine bipartisan review. You may find more information here: https://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...te/6194745002/